Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

dear all pls beware this guy from here - " Tom Willkomme - from Switzerland" / tom.willkommen@googlemail.com

dear all pls beware this guy from here - " Tom Willkomme - from Switzerland" / t************n@googlemail.com 

i'm a new comer from Hong KONG ~

in nov 2010, i meet this guy from here - he said he had "mathmos Lunar millenium 2000 white" for sale, then we had a little disscuss, we already made a deal. after i finished the payment - bank transfer CHF 780 ~ & he said he got the money .... then this guy dissapper & go away , no reply my email ....

now i'm feel very very sad & this guy made all Swiss  shames  ~

Views: 389

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for your troubles, but…... he doesn't make all Swiss "shames" any more than you make all Chinese look naive.
Please don't generalize or inflame the situation into a general prejudice.
No body wants to be grouped into a situation that does not encompass them.
Stick to the situation, facts and recommendations for assistance.
This can quickly blow out of proportion very easily.
Thank you for understanding.
Damn I was wondering why my lamps weren't arriving ..

yeah? seriously .. last week he told me he just shipped .. he had 100 percent feedback so I thought why not pay with bank transfer .. never again will I do something soo stupid .. It's the fact I saw him on OG that made me think he was honest .. big error ..

Richard said:

Seriously ?

Federico said:

Never do a wire/bank transfer or money order as it is very difficult to deal with it remotely.

Most of the time it is considered as giving your money away.

At least with eBay and paypal there is a record and an agency to work with.

Mail fraud / Bank fraud is usually easier to deal with when in your own country, but from my experience, they usually wait until it's a pattern of more then once case or a large sum of money.

Sorry so many people are dealing with this.

Username bugatti26 ..

George said:

Sorry to hear that Frederico. What is his profile name on Ebay so all the members here can keep clear from him?

Federico said:

yeah? seriously .. last week he told me he just shipped .. he had 100 percent feedback so I thought why not pay with bank transfer .. never again will I do something soo stupid .. It's the fact I saw him on OG that made me think he was honest .. big error ..

Richard said:

Seriously ?

Federico said:

sorry to hear about that .... u guess can we ask this web-site master for check this guy contact details or help us ???

Federico said:

Username bugatti26 ..

George said:

Sorry to hear that Frederico. What is his profile name on Ebay so all the members here can keep clear from him?

Federico said:

Richard said:

Seriously ?

Federico said:

I reported him to ebay but ebay is clear on this .. only if you pay with Paypal you have buyer protection ..

ken said:

sorry to hear about that .... u guess can we ask this web-site master for check this guy contact details or help us ???

Federico said:

Username bugatti26 ..

George said:

Federico said:

Richard said:

Seriously ?

Federico said:

Is there a common address being used?

Keep in mind, this is only "IF" they can recover the funds. I have been in situations where they cannot recover the funds and I was still out the amount of money invested into the merchandise.

Federico said:

I reported him to ebay but ebay is clear on this .. only if you pay with Paypal you have buyer protection ..

Sorry you've had such a lousy deal here. I really hope you get your money back although I suspect you would have preferred the beautiful custom lunar lamp. J

>> there are NO "safe buyer" "safe seller" guides to be seen anywhere. There is nothing whatsoever to be seen. New lava collectors tend to jump in and impulse buy, trusting everyone in sight. It is THESE individuals that we need to educate. Seasoned campaigners like myself know most of the tricks and I know what to look for in an auction. I know what questions to ask, I know what sellers and buyers to avoid.

Perhaps start a new thread.specific to.

Safe buying tips, Know what to ask and what to avoid.

This will let everyone chime in, then when the discussion has matured, a condensed presentation can be pinned.

As far as Hall of Shame, speaking frankly, I would want to know if there is a fraudulent seller going on.

I've asked this before and people say, "we know who he is", but that information has always been kept under wraps.

I wouldn't want this to be some sort of target or dart throwing situation, but something of a continuing pattern needs to be addressed by members of the community.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service