After extensive testing, I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid. They are gorgeous! Here are a few of the options. I'll post them all below in this discussion and in my videos.
I've also developed replacement slow glitter formulas for the Florence Art, Heat Tapes, Mastercrafters, and Crestworth glitter lamps of the 60s and 70s. The liquid in these formulas is non-flammable, non-combustible, and much less toxic than the fast, solvent-based liquid.
To simplify things, both fast and slow glitter liquid are now available at the same prices. Here are some FAQs on the glitter liquid.
I fill all orders on a first come, first served basis. I do all of the work by hand and take care to ensure quality. Please allow 2-3 weeks from payment for delivery.
Fast or Slow Glitter Liquid In Containers
$25 for one quart container (fills 32 oz globe)
$23 each for two or more.
$40 for two quart containers (fills 52 oz globe)
$37 each for two or more.
$140 for eight (8) quart containers (fills 250 oz Grande)
$115 for six (6) quart containers (fills 175 oz Lunar)
32 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $10 each
52 OZ LAVA GLOBE: ADD $15 each *Very Limited Supply
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for refilling 32oz and 52oz globes that you supply!
ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING to USA Lower 48! International, please contact me for a quote.
I prefer payment with Paypal. My Paypal account is email@example.com.
If you need liquid to refill other size globes or you have vintage globes you’d like me to refill, please contact me for a quote. My prices are very reasonable.
I no longer refill and ship Grande-sized globes, but I have excellent instructions with pictures if you want to refill a Grande with my containers of liquid.
FAST GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink, and Clear
FAST GLITTER Glitter choices in Colored Liquid:
*NEW* FAST COLORED GLITTER choices in Clear Liquid:
SLOW GLITTER Liquid Color choices: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Light Blue, Yellow, Orange, Teal, Pink, and Clear
SLOW GLITTER Glitter choices:
All liquid is non-combustible and non-flammable.
The slow glitter liquid is very low in toxicity.
The fast glitter liquid is solvent-based and should be treated with caution. Use safety goggles and gloves when working with the liquid, and make sure your work area is well ventilated — turn on a fan.
Use a funnel when pouring the liquid into your globes. Promptly close your bottle openings with the plug and cap provided.
My shipping address is:
For USPS: PO BOX 1188
For UPS, FEDEX: 11228 Parsons Rd
Manor, TX 78653
Order Status (Update)
1. Andy - Refill for (10) Glitter Graphics, Refill for Italian (Shipped)
2. Brad - Blue Liquid and Glitter for Grande (Not Started)
3. John - Blue Dye, Correcting Fluid for 32 Blue and 52 Green (Shipped)
4. Wendy - (3) 32oz (Shipped)
5. Wanda - (5) 32oz (Shipped)
6. Mike - (2) 32oz, (2) Wizard bases (In Progress)
7. Paul - Hunter refill (In Progress)
8. Claude - Refill fix for small Russian lamp, (1) 20oz, Refill fix for Garfield (Not Started)
9. Josh - (2) 32oz, (2) 52oz, (1) Grande, (2) Pyrofag Sprays, Glitter for Fantasia, Lunar (Not Started)
** Order Status **
1. Brad - Blue Liquid and Glitter for Grande (Not Started)
2. Mike - (2) 32oz, (2) Wizard bases (Shipped)
3. Paul - Hunter refill (In Progress)
4. Chuck - Refill for Crestworth globe (Not Started)
5. Josh - (2) 32oz, (2) 52oz, (1) Grande, (2) Pyrofag Sprays, Glitter for Fantasia, Lunar (Not Started)
6. Claude - Refill fix for small Russian lamp, (1) 20oz, Refill fix for Garfield (Not Started)
looks waay too cool
I'm glad we got it fixed, John. Sorry for the trouble. Now for the blue...
That looks amazing, Haze!! If my green Fluie didn't flow so well, I'd do the same thing.
More available glitters!
Those are awesome colors, Kirk!! I might need an extra 32oz. with holo bats for my Pumpkin Icon or Grim Reaper Icon, so I can play musical globes!! Take care, Buddy!!
I'm digging the stars, moons, and snow flakes.
Drat, I missed the stars and moons! That'd be cool in the Celestial Icon, but I don't have that one......
Good on you, John!! I think it will look awesome!!
Crestworth Lantern globe refilled with small copper hex glitter for Chuck!
Excellent job, Kirk, and excellent choice on Chuck's part. I like that a lot.