Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

After five attempts, I got one that's damn near perfect!!!! Blue wax and clear liquid, this is by far the coolest thing I've ever built!!!
cycles very well and i have the color tone perfect.

I used the retro basic formula.

I call it "G-Force"

Tell me what you think.

Views: 288

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool Kjun - which formula did you use?
Awesome...Can you please tell me how to make them? I have a lava lamp...well not quite exactly...its just glitters, but I want to make one desperately. This is what I have...
Attachments:
give me a few hours.....i gotta go to school now. I'll post a tutorial on this article.
I tried surfin the net but couldnt get wat I wanted. Yours on the oyher hand is simply amazing. Can you teach me how?
Trust me, your better off just buying one. They are really cool, but this was a real pain in the ass to get right.
It is very rewarding. Now that I've got the measurements just right, I can build one in a few hours. There's a lot of experimentation involved.
How you think about use a densimeter to determine the specific gravity of the ooze and the brine? I have the plans of a cheap and easy to build densimeter based on the Hare’s hydrostatic balance also know as Hare’s tube.
I want make my lava lamp using the retro basic formula and would like too much know the experience of other guys working with it.

Kindest regards,

João Roberto Gabbardo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service