Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey

I'm looking for an Orange fluidium if anyone has once they are looking to sell??  -- could even make do with a base if anybody has a spare - the one i have was cremated inside by a previous owner so would like a replacement if poss as its bugging me not being just right!

If anyone can help please let me know

Many Thanks

Spencer

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Spencer

I have one I bought brand new not so long ago, it hasn't been run much and is in excellent condition with box etc.  It is one of my favourite lamps but I could be tempted to sell it. What are you offering?

Hi Paul

I know what you mean it's a gorgeous one isn't it! Not sure really what you would be expecting but with the condition I imagine more than I could manage lol!

I was looking at around £70 - £80 but if you could let me know what you let it go for I could always see after payday!

Kind regards and thanks for the offer

Spence

Paul said:

Hi Spencer

I have one I bought brand new not so long ago, it hasn't been run much and is in excellent condition with box etc.  It is one of my favourite lamps but I could be tempted to sell it. What are you offering?

Hi Spencer

I'm not sure how much they are going for at the moment but just because of the condition I would be looking for £100+ for it I think.

Hey Paul

That's cool cheers can you leave it with me and I'll get back to you? Can't imagine why they stopped the opal and orange ones and have just kept them so limited in colour -- shame really as super cool!

Many thanks

Spence

Hey Spence, not trying to make you bankrupt or anything but I have an opal too!! ;-)

haha what u like - the opal is one i managed to find in mint condition inside and out lol. prized posession needless to say!

u know im a debt counsellor i should know better than to spend all my money on lamps but lurve them! I will keep u posted on the orange one though when i'm able too!

Hey Paul,

How much you selling your opal for?

Colin.

Paul said:

Hey Spence, not trying to make you bankrupt or anything but I have an opal too!! ;-)

Oh Please counsel me. LOL!

I'm spending all my lava lamps on musical equipment.

Spencer Wilton said:

u know im a debt counsellor i should know better than to spend all my money on lamps but lurve them!

Hey Colin

I'd prob want about £100 for the opal, its in good condition with box etc. Let me know what you think...

Hi Paul,

I'd be interested to buy the opal from you if Colin isn't (and you're in the UK). Maybe we can discuss this a little further, but I'm very keen :)

Cheers, Knut

Paul said:

Hey Colin

I'd prob want about £100 for the opal, its in good condition with box etc. Let me know what you think...

Did you sell your opal fluidium?
Hi Susn, Yes. I have sold the opal and the orange to Knut.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service