Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

How about some appreciation for Friday!
Anybody look forward to getting some goo flowing?
Need to wait until Friday to fire up the larger lamps?
Let's see some pics of Friday Flow.
How about it!
The weekend is here.
Get those lamps warm.

Let's go ahead and extend this to the weekend/Day-off edition of getting the flow on.
Let's see some pics my friends!

Views: 4369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, I built a cardboard shield to cover the bulk of the main tube.that is just the air dam hump. Was able to lift the serial number sticker pretty good, trapped some lint under it but...can't win em all I guess!

Any acrylic area that comes into contact with that junk gets a lil melt on, instant scars. I hope the glue seeped INTO the crack a good deal too as that is where the best weld will come from rather than just a coating seal. I think we are in good shape so far.

Mathmos Smart Astro.

Safari Tortoise

Nice Smart/Cube mashup, Respect to the LED's! That tortoise looks excellent, nice score! Tonight begins my Friday flow, HOORAY 4-day weekends!

Starting some flow up :)

ooh, sweet lamp!!

And then Kirk inspired me to crank up my Colossus!

That's Cool !

Buddy took pic on his cell

Beautiful! I especially love the astros and jets. :)

Awesome Friday flow. Very nice !

Some Blackhawks pre-game flow.

Left to right...

Fantasia Sunburst

Back Row: Clear/Red Giant, Blue/White Giant, Clear/Neon Green Grande, Clear/Neon Orange Grande, Clear/Pink Heritage Grande

Front Row: vintage triangular desk lamp (running color changing LED), old vintage wave machine, Fluux Ferrofluid device, vintage funky ghost lamp, vintage no-foot Uncle Sam Pez dispenser (in original cellophane with original candy)

No Flash

With Flash

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service