Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Good morning fellow lava lovers, I have about four boxes of Goo Kit supplies. Tubes, funnels, brushes, etc. I also have a number of quarts of Goo base, some partial, some seemingly full, but all have been in storage for several years. Not knowing the shelf life of MagmaTower Goo, I can't say whether its still good or not.

Please reply to this thread or shoot me a message. If there is interest, I'll take a full accounting of what's there and we can discuss how to make it yours.

Please note that I do not have a filter for sale; that was recently sold.

Thanks!

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uh oh lmao. Even more reason to pick up. Dm me more information and what you want for the goo kit stuff and I’ll have to bring some extra cash when I stop by. I’ll send you my phone number too easier to get a hold of me by text. Thank you. 

Jim said:

It could be dangerous, I just have to warn you. lol Check out my "Attention Chicago Area Goo Heads" thread. We (me and BlackGermanShepherd from this site), had our inaugural vintage lighting sale Memorial Day weekend. Outside of the Goo Kit goodies, we have a dizzying array of lamps we're selling as well.

CynicalSpark said:

Hey Jim I also noticed you live in Chicago area I’m in northwest Indiana so perhaps I could pick up stuff I need? Just throwing it out there haha. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service