Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey Everyone,

By the end of August the ebay store for goo kits will be shut down. You can buy directly off of www.gookits.com now. This will cut out an additional step for our customers and also improve shipping costs.

Thanks!

Views: 752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So close to giving you the update you all have been looking for. The lamps are truly stunning!

Marcel said:

Something new about the Spectrum lamp? :)

Very nice.  I think I will be ordering my first gookit sooner than I planned.  :)

Ooooh, nice to know! Thanks for the update. :)

Seems like the site is still a work in progress - I see no ability to buy Flouro wax dye, nor standard red, aqua and orange wax dyes.

The page also shows a copyright of 2011.

Jim said:

Seems like the site is still a work in progress - I see no ability to buy Flouro wax dye, nor standard red, aqua and orange wax dyes.

i see the dye color options under the dyes section.

Click on the dye, when the window pops up you can select any of the colors.

Jim said:

Hmm made a purchase on the 5th and I still have not heard anything from them as far as tracking and what not... What is the turn around on shipping?

Did you order directly off of the website or did you order from the ebay store?

Chris said:

Hmm made a purchase on the 5th and I still have not heard anything from them as far as tracking and what not... What is the turn around on shipping?

Ordered directly from the website. I emailed them Friday and just heard back. I guess the website didnt notify them of my order... They said they will ship it out asap.

Hey chris,I have been trying to buy a large goo kit and a small goo kit and a aqua dye and a orange dye but I keep getting a bunch of crap.They tell me to go here and then there but I have not been able to buy anything yet.Can you help me.Thanks John Warlock of Goo.

I just made a purchase last night for the large kit and some dye.

Ordered from the website, time will tell.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service