Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Here is my boy Floyd who i rescued after my other cat passed away. Hes a mix of a GQ model and Baby Huey, just a big dumb animal lol.

Views: 5400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Carol, good friends kind words do help.

To quote our dear friend Critter from an earlier reply on here "I would give it all up in a heartbeat just to have her back for a moment..."

Carol said:

Oh No Aladdin, that's always a tough one and although good friend's kind words will help, only time can heal those wounds unfortunately and you are right, they do not live nearly long enough, but just long enough to let us know the feeling of unconditional love.  Maybe that's god's plan for these creatures and why they enter our lives.  To teach us unconditional love and loss.........So, so sorry for your loss....

Sending condolences to you and family, from across the pond. Our little furry friends are a part of us during their short time on this planet. They all smile down on us in wait for us to meet again. Keep your head up, Pete. Shellie is blessed to have had you in life, your lava family is here for you

Thank you dear Nick and all my friends across the Ocean....

Keep the Lava and Glitters aflowing... above all... keep the faith  :)

VOXul said:

Sending condolences to you and family, from across the pond. Our little furry friends are a part of us during their short time on this planet. They all smile down on us in wait for us to meet again. Keep your head up, Pete. Shellie is blessed to have had you in life, your lava family is here for you

So sad, so sorry for your loss.  It is so hard to lose a furry family member.

Why do we love our dogs so?  Lord Byron said it best, a slice of his Epitaph to a Dog:

Beauty without Vanity,
Strength without Insolence,
Courage without Ferocity,
and all the virtues of Man without his Vices.

Aladdin - there is little I can say in this circumstance except that I am so sorry for your loss. I suspect Shellie and Jody are reunited once again and catching up on lost times.

Oh Gosh... if I could only put the words together like that... bless you Rich.

Rich C said:

So sad, so sorry for your loss.  It is so hard to lose a furry family member.

Why do we love our dogs so?  Lord Byron said it best, a slice of his Epitaph to a Dog:

Beauty without Vanity,
Strength without Insolence,
Courage without Ferocity,
and all the virtues of Man without his Vices.

Thank you Jim... keep the faith.

Jim said:

Aladdin - there is little I can say in this circumstance except that I am so sorry for your loss. I suspect Shellie and Jody are reunited once again and catching up on lost times.

Just to lighten the atmosphere ...

My little buddy soaking up some sun beam this afternoon;

pete - very sorry to hear about your shellie.  pets are family.  my condolences.  

So sorry to hear that, Aladdin. I know how bad it hurts to lose a best friend and family member. Our furry companions add so much to our lives!

Bought a side table to put a Grande on, confiscated by new kitty before I could even clean it up!

LIKE A BOSS!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service