Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I Can Take No More - Colossus Goo Kit Project (Sorta')

I've tried different coils, removing the small coil, putting in new custom coils, slowly warming the wax for weeks - still my Purple/Pink has not responded.  

It is just too sensitive to temperature changes in its environment - meaning it only runs well in a very narrow temperature range.  I'm convinced its the bloody wax.

So, I've drained the liquid, and I'm in the process of melting the wax on the base.  My plan is to goo kit it with clear liquid and that pretty neon blue everyone likes so much.  This should be fun!

Views: 14666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does that make you a bigamist? 

Keith said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

and so am I

Marley's Ghost said:

Thank goodness, I shall take you up on that offer, Keith.  You now do "not" have a split personality....LOL

Maybe my wife but not me ;)

Marley's Ghost said:

Keith said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

and so am I

Shhhh... They can hear you.

Kirk said:

Good news!  Impending eruption has been averted!  But we'll need to keep an eye on it.  Pyroclastic flows are a serious threat and not to be trifled with.

LOL!!

You're right, my bad.......just don't tell her.  :-)

Keith said:

Maybe my wife but not me ;)

Marley's Ghost said:

Keith said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

and so am I

LOL, Brad and Kirk.   Lookin good!!   Whew, that was another close call. 

The comment box at top has images click the one that looks like a picture

Marley's Ghost said:

OOOHHHH, Gemlites......I want the one on the left.   My new one is "way" huge.  That one is cute.

I just thought I learned to post pics......how did you get that pic on here in this thread? 

Thanks, Samantha.  In all the *excitement* last night, I didn't catch Libby's question.

Libby- at the top of the box where you type your comments when replying to a discussion, there are little icons.  From left to right, you'll see "LINK", a picture, a movie cell, "T", "B", etc.  Click on the picture icon to select a picture on your computer and add it to the comments you are typing.  Neat stuff!

Update:

9 hours later, the volcano is simmering.  It takes awhile to get it to flow, and just like a little kid, I'm impatiently waiting.  Oh, after a 6 hour nap of course!

And Roshan is OK with volcanoes, but he's not so fond of thunder and lightning!  :>)

poor pup.

i'm up late as well...tending to a fresh grande/giant blue/white goo kit.

AWw so cute and hope it works alright. I put up a post in collection because i got a rain lamp and need help running it and i am making another post on my Spencer's finds today

LOL!!! Perfect pic, Keith!!!

Keith said:

Kirk said:

The early spiking looks a little thick, but we'll see...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service