Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

This time astro baby and telstar bottles. Pink green, clear white and green orange. 

So come on guys n gals vote clear white. I want my millennium telstar back to it's old self again. 

Views: 1201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yaaawwwwwwwwn Clear white again and why can’t we have have some bright vibrant colours or even better more clear liquids with coloured wax, also been waiting for the Lunar and io bottles they promised but due to all the sticky bottles lately I doubt that will happen.Mathmos  Here are some ideas for the io

Violet / Orange 

Violet / Turquoise 

Blue / Turquoise 

Blue / Pink

Clear / Blue

Clear / Turquoise 

Clear / Yellow

Clear / Orange

Clear / Red

Despite the nightmare I have had with Mathmos over the last year I would order every bottle mentioned above,if they were available.

I wonder if these will have the same sticky wax issue /:

Probably :(

I for one am really pleased. I have always loved clear white. A bright and new looking millennium telstar is exciting for me. 

But don't worry i am sure there will be lots more opportunities for new colours in the future. 

As for the io, i would like to see a clear option also. Clear turquoise or white would be a firm favourite for me. 

Lamps and bottles available to buy on the 27th May from 10 am, for 1 day only. 

Clear White. (Vote winner). 

I hope it's clear and white too. Does anyone know how much they usually charge for the special one day bottle fills? Do you still get money off if you spend over £65? 

It's definitely clear white. Check out the fb lead on their website. In the email they sent me they said £32 per bottle. But don't know if they will discount them or not. I hope so. Tomorrow will tell. 

yes, I think there will be the 30% discount, but Mathmos will set the price of the limited edition high, just like with the Astro in clear/white! I suspect the the Bottle will cost around £ 42!

Susan said:

I hope it's clear and white too. Does anyone know how much they usually charge for the special one day bottle fills? Do you still get money off if you spend over £65? 

Really happy to be able to buy white Astro Baby bottles. I've just been back to read the email they sent out re the voting, it's Astro Baby and Telestar bottles. I'd got ready to buy Astro Baby and Astro bottles.........I'm not on facebook or instagram, so couldn't access the votes or details on there. Any colour wax with clear liquid wins every time with me. 

Has anyone ordered these yet? I was going to buy a few so I can insure I have spares for a long time, did you get the discount at checkout? 

I believe they go on sale at 10am,  I checked about half an hour ago and nothing was up.

Susan said:

Has anyone ordered these yet? I was going to buy a few so I can insure I have spares for a long time, did you get the discount at checkout? 

Oh right, I've got some in my basket, but when I go to the checkout it isn't adding any discount. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service