Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

This time astro baby and telstar bottles. Pink green, clear white and green orange. 

So come on guys n gals vote clear white. I want my millennium telstar back to it's old self again. 

Views: 1206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks :) I swap the bottles about, but that's our preferred set up. I don't leave them out in the day though, I leave clear and plum/black out on display when the lamps are not in use. 

Wow that looks amazing on the white astro baby so modern and cool have you had your delivered already or you made this one from a astro white special they did last year

Thanks, The white Astro baby bottle was delivered yesterday, I ordered them on the promotion day, 27th Thursday, great service that. Although they did miss a Astro Baby bulb from the order lol. I bought six bottles, so I have a stash for years to come (hopefully) I need white Astro bottles to be released again, so I can buy three or four of those. 

As a side note to my above comments. I've always loved white, white everything, long before it came into fashion. So I love their clear bottles against white walls, they look great when they are lit. I'm waiting for the release of clear liquid (any colour wax) to buy anymore bottles. I'm not keen on coloured fluids, we do have some, but I'm not keen on them, only the yellow fluids for night use. 

I order on Thursday but haven't had mine yet and they normally say up to 3 weeks I order 4 bottles and love if they do the astro white ones again that be great I will hopefully get mine by end of this week then

They did say two to three weeks on the order page, so I was really surprised when I received ours. 

'One day fill' poll now running for Firefow/ Pod bottles

Options are Pink/Yellow, Blue/White and Yellow/Red,

Poll closes on the 22nd with winning colourway to be on sale on the 27th

It's too bad the white is basically transparent, it would have been a really nice one otherwise. 

The pink/yellow seems like the best pairing to me, even though it can be made by swapping wax/fluid from other current bottles. Would be nice to see what the three look like in a less bright environment. 

I've already got a pink yellow, and it's gorgeous. I got mine by swapping a pink blue and a blue yellow. The blue blue is nice too. 

The pink blue is awful, cant see anything going on in the bottle hardly. 

Would be nice to have a true red. 

Although i think a clear white would have been much better than blue white. 

I still can't see why they can't offer all 3, i mean how hard can it be to make them

And where's our io bottles? 

Just had a generic email off them. This is for complete lamps only. 

You cannot buy just bottles. 

What a fecking waste of time. No thanks. I'll keep my money. Greedy bast...s

I think they've possibly missed a trick by offering those, or is that just because I'm not interested lol. I would think they'd get more sales from Astro or Astro Baby deals myself? bigger fan base perhaps? I can't see the point in a tiny candle powered lava lamp, not much to view. 

I know what you mean about the pink and blue, we can't see any of the wax moving past the half way mark in our bottle. I've had it standing in full sun since we purchased it last year, in the hope it will fade the dark blue liquid, not a chance, it hasn't changed lol.

Jezza said:

I've already got a pink yellow, and it's gorgeous. I got mine by swapping a pink blue and a blue yellow. The blue blue is nice too. 

The pink blue is awful, cant see anything going on in the bottle hardly. 

Would be nice to have a true red. 

Although i think a clear white would have been much better than blue white. 

I still can't see why they can't offer all 3, i mean how hard can it be to make them

And where's our io bottles? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service