Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Not sure if I should post ..Mods please delete if inappropriate.

I am not deeply religious or political, this has shocked me to the core.

A beautiful, kind and intelligent young man.

My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aladdin, nor am I deeply religious or political, I consider myself more of a spiritual person.  My heart also goes out to the family and friends of James Foley.  He surely paid the ultimate price for the job that he loved to do.  War is hell.  This is coming from the daughter of a WWII Marine and the sister also of a decorated Vietnam Marine.  I saw the deeply rooted trauma that was imbedded in their minds years after all was said and done........terrible, and truly tragic.....

I really hope that move backfired on these idiots and the entire global community bands together and wipes each and every one of them off of the face of the Earth.  Same group that posted pics of one of their Aussie member's 7 year old kid hoisting a severed head. 

Yes he paid the ultimate price for his job and to expose the real situation / what is really going on - very brave and heroic. 

the scary thing is this is only a verry small aspect of what is happening in many parts of the world right now, the situations are quite complicated and worrying.

It is very worrying Tim.  I feel sorry for not only us, but our future generation........so much hatred and killing anymore...it's sad.  I almost do not want to watch the news anymore because it is just so depressing....

In the simplest terms, this is very sad....

Yes it's concerning, very much seams like things are being infiltrated from the inside
I do watch the news more so then usual now but I don't want it to depress or worry me too much

Carol Morrow said:

It is very worrying Tim.  I feel sorry for not only us, but our future generation........so much hatred and killing anymore...it's sad.  I almost do not want to watch the news anymore because it is just so depressing....

Very kind of you, Pete.  

It's shocking, and if we let it, this evil can be powerful.  So powerful in fact, that we need to check our thoughts of hate and remember that there is much good in our troubled world.  

Kindness, charity, love, and justice do prevail.  James Foley believed and lived it.  We should all be so courageous.  

Very great words kirk.....kindness and love can overpower hatred...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service