Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello Everyone,

This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!

We are moving warehouses to a smaller space and are reluctantly having a clear out of some lava bottles and other spare parts. The bottles are either brand new or used once and returned to us with faulty bases.  Some have already been listed on eBay on fixed price listings but thought I'd mention them here too in case anyone has been looking for spares.  ebay listings can come down if anyone purchases by contacting me here.

I've listed them below with approximate UK shipping costs and would be happy to send to the US providing shipping costs are not too prohibitive for the purchaser - just ask for a quote.

Bottles available:

2 x Smart Astro Bottles in Clear/Yellow, one boxed - £12 each plus approx £8 p&p

1 x Lava Grande Bottle in Blue/Yellow - will send in full lamp box and can also throw in a non-working base if anyone fancies a project - £20 plus £11 UK p&p

1 x Lava Lite Premier Bottle in Purple/Yellow - £10 plus approx £8 UK p&p

1 x Lava Lite Accent / Mini Bottle in Blue/Yellow - looks slightly cloudy - £4 plus approx £3.80 p&p

1 x Lava Lite Accent / Mini Bottle in Pink Glitter - £4 plus approx £3.80 UK p&p

Caps available:

1 x Yellow Fluidium cap, possibly light scratching due to storage - £2 plus approx £2.80 UK p&p

1 x Mathmos Astro pre 2013 cap - Matt, not high shine - £2 plus approx £2.80 UK p&p

I also have a fireflow bottle with dodgy wax (was clear/green) which Is going free to anyone who purchases another item and asks for it, just postage costs apply.

Please feel free to ask for postage quotes etc. I need to sell these by end of September ready for stock arriving so will list them on eBay over next couple of weeks if no interest here.

Pictures available on request - I tried adding to this post but it wouldn't submit for some reason...

Many thanks.

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That grande is tempting but i'd bet shipping to the states is out of this world

I know, we used to ship to the states daily and prices weren't cheap but they seemed reasonable - nowadays anything heavy like this costs a small fortune.  I think when I looked at a quick quote it was approx £45 with UPS but I'll check our courier as we're setting up a new account and the pricing will probably be slightly improved.

please let me know. it would be nice to get one at a cheaper price than almost $70 usd shipping. it'd be cheaper to buy a new one

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service