Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250511449635...
I was looking at getting this, seems pretty cool to me, but I need some expert input. What do you think it's worth, is this a fair deal?
Also, here's an icon (?) that I was looking at too. again, is it worth it? I see there is a bit of interest. I saw another one that has a buy it now price of $170, which is way out of my price range...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330366697732...

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The icon will sell for 175 to 210 just wait and see
wow, it's beautiful, but damn, the price, lol!! I guess I should grow my collection more before thinking of investing in that one.....*sigh* I want it though, real bad!! Maybe I'll ask my husband for christmas....
i was hopin' to sneak in and get it for a crisp, new twenty dollar bill.
drat!
Get the phone, that's a killer starter price! I love mine, it works well. Just not a very good volume control, too loud! It's worth owning.
Was hopeing this was going fly under the radar and I could pick it off, o well let the war begin lol
I think I'll keep an eye on the phone, that seems like a cool thing to own!! I like the icon, but I don't know if I can handle the price, lol! I could spend hundreds!! I hate that there are never any on our area craigslist, I found one, it's a 45 minute drive, but well worth the $10 price tag......good luck to anyone looking to give that icon a home, it's beautiful, but too rich for my blood.....
Link to the craigslist ad ?
ha!! I'm picking it up this week. wayne where are you located? do you get a lot of them on craigslist? I did a search for nearby and found 4 ads, one of which was a garage sale, one who actually replied to me and I still haven't heard from the others. I also put my local goodwill and salvation army on lookout for me. It pays to stay friendly with them, lol!!
so if I miss out of this one I''m safe, lol!!
I've gotten about 20 from craigslist, and 4 from goodwill's and 4 or so from ebay. I'm in Lexington Ky. It pays to ask craigslist people if they will ship ( about 75% will )
yeah, he offered to ship it, but it cost less to drive down and get it, plus then I can hit up some goodwills and things in Des Moines!
You did have them send a picture right? Rule of craigslist always make sure you know what your getting!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service