Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

do you guys have the first version of neon grandes or the single coil , lower wax version ? Hey Jonas i messaged you .

Both my Grandes are v1.

Me to lala. I think they NEED the second coil..

My v1 runs for days on end at full blast with no problems, ran it for 7 days straight once. But the v2 is temperamental. Sometimes it shoots peas, sometimes just single column with small blobs but it's always scorching hot, yet never flows as pretty as the V1

was your wax level low in that Lala ?

Yeah all the V2 have less wax than the V1. Hey Joanne you should try adding a coil to the grande globe you transplanted with the heritage contents.

i already sealed it . and i am afraid if i open it again it will tear up the stopper

Aww :( how did you seal it? Just like it comes from factory? You should be able to take the stopper in and out an unlimited amount of times, unless you glued it in. I usually seal mine with the stopped and carefully tighten the metal old back on, that way it's removable

I really think that the single coil is affecting these lamps, the globe gets WAY hot, they should be flowing at these temps provided that the density of liquids and wax are the same as the v1.

And that's the million dollar question, Rodrigo.  Did LL only take out the smaller coil in the V2's, or did they also change the formula?   

glued it cuz i have had them 'sucked' inside before

Rodrigo said:

Aww :( how did you seal it? Just like it comes from factory? You should be able to take the stopper in and out an unlimited amount of times, unless you glued it in. I usually seal mine with the stopped and carefully tighten the metal old back on, that way it's removable

I really think that the single coil is affecting these lamps, the globe gets WAY hot, they should be flowing at these temps provided that the density of liquids and wax are the same as the v1.
Ohh okay, nvm then lol. They got sucked in probably cuz it was too hot when capped lol

yea probably . my bad

I got a neon green heritage grande as an unexpected xmas gift! YAY! I'm so excited. :)

It hasn't been shipped yet, but it's ordered.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service