Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I too was swayed by the big pink Grande. :)

I wonder where these are shipping from. China? Chicago?

wow i just spent a lot of money :)

YAY! I'm so excited to see how these are, quality-wise. 

Im assuming Chicago. The chances of it arriving clear from china are probably negative. We definitely need to buy these and make sure we help LL turn a profit and sell the whole lineup, if not we may never see USA production. If LL takes a loss on this line of lamps we can pretty much be sure of that.

So did I, lol i hope these blow us away.

Brad said:

wow i just spent a lot of money :)

as the lamp gets older, it requires less heat to flow properly.  most of my 90's lamps don't need 40w to flow, and actually overheat with full power.  maybe it's for that purpose?  regardless, these are pretty much "dream lamps" in my opinion, and i am very satisfied.  well, i would be more so if they had a midnight century!  thanks LAVA LITE!

Jamie said:

i still dont get why there is a dimmer on these?

40watt bulb barely gets the 52oz neon series going. i had to amp mine up to a 60watt clear and then add a dimmer to that (in essence creating what would be the equivelant of a 50watt) to get any sort of flow that wasnt just a motionless bubble at the bottom. why would you want to dim down 40watt to even less??

Their online store is stocked from the Chicago warehouse.

Erin said:

I too was swayed by the big pink Grande. :)

I wonder where these are shipping from. China? Chicago?

Don't remind me, Lala.   I'd done placed one order, then just called Susan and "added to it."   If you all don't see me for a while........I'll be deceased.   Hubby is gonna doo doo.  EEKKKK

ROFLOL,  "Till we meet again, sweet Lala!!"   Bwahahahahahaha!!!!  (Still ain't told him....since I'm still here....for now.)  LOL

I'm tempted to buy, but when I got to the part where you enter credit card info, the page did not look like it was encrypted (no padlock icon for security)

I didn't notice that, Blob, but it would be a great concern to me too.   I paid with PayPal and it re-directed me to the Paypal site.   There was an error screen after finished on Paypal, that would not allow it to go back to LL's website, but Susan said my order went through.

Same for me, i paid through paypal and when it took me to their site it was secured. It gave me an error after the order was placed but i got the emails so i figured i was good to go. Anyone have any idea if these are ready to ship out?

I think they are, Rodrigo.  I didn't ask Susan about that directly, but it appeared by our conversation that the orders were being processed for shipping.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service