Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ok, I've been on here for a few months now and thought it'd be nice to see what everyone looks like (since we'll likely never meet).

Who wants to go first? :)

Views: 13803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Critter said:

So bad Pete!  But sooooo funny!  LOL

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

Hey hey hey... full body search LaLa... me first...hee hee    ;)

Pete, Jim you guys are a riot!

I will not be subjected to illegal search and seizure.... you will need a warrant first :)

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

lalalava said:

you guys looks pretty high, I mean happy :)...JK! :P

Oh dear... where's the fun in that. Ha Ha he he !  ;))) 

LampHead said:

I will not be subjected to illegal search and seizure.... you will need a warrant first :)

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

lalalava said:

Oh LaLa.. close yer hole Honey... Mines making money... ha ha ha... oops there goes me prostate !!!

lalalava said:

what you guys keep in your body cavities is your business lol 

LampHead said:

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

lalalava said:

I O Deed on Bette Midler  ;)

lalalava said:

WTF???  

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

Oh LaLa.. close yer hole Honey... Mines making money... ha ha ha... oops there goes me prostate !!!

lalalava said:

what you guys keep in your body cavities is your business lol 

LampHead said:

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

lalalava said:

I'm not very active on here, but what the heck.

Hello All!

But that's all gonna change and you're going to become much more active now, right Snicks?!?  It was great chatting with you today. 

Snicks said:

I'm not very active on here, but what the heck.

Hello All!

Perhaps I'll make an appearance more often. I should also introduce the real "Snicks", or "Snickersaurus-Rex" as I like to call her when she charges at me sideways and all puffed up. I've yet to capture an image of this sneak attack. She has many names that begin with "Snick" and she digs Lava because...well...she has no choice. Say hello to Snicker-doodle-shama-lama-ding-dong!

Love it Snicks - as you can tell by my profile pic, I have a furry beast I am quite fond of as well (Thumper)!  He actually makes in appearance in this thread I believe (or the pet thread) - the painful post surgery pic.  The surgery he caused.  We are still best buddies though. 

the sideways cat prance is hilarious.  my cat (tucker) had his manhood removed today and will be home tomorrow.  here he is:

What a cutie, Brad!   Just tell him that "Mama" got his nu*s, that's what hubby tells our canine and feline babies when we get them neutered.   ;-)    Hope he won't have a complex and does well with his surgery!!!   

lalalava said:

awwwwww....I wanna rub his tummy :)

Brad said:

the sideways cat prance is hilarious.  my cat (tucker) had his manhood removed today and will be home tomorrow.  here he is:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service