Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I found 2 new colors for Astro bottles and Astrobaby bottles on the Mathmos store site. Clear/Turquoise and Clear/Pink. They are not at Electric Planet yet, but I sent an e-mail to them asking if they would be stocking them.

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure about buying in bulk as I don't think I could unload 50+ units like last time. I will just have to see, but I'm sure you and I could do a combo order if you wanted at the least and split the shipping. Basically I am waiting to be sure they have worked through the bad batch thing- don't want to pay for shipping on something that doesn't work. Also, I am kind of waiting to see if another post was right about Clear / Purple ones being seen in a shop in the UK. If this be the case- I would want some of these at the same time. I'm going to play it safe and wait for the time being.

As far as my Grande's go- The Clear/Red is amazing (Flow), the Purple/Pink seems disappointing, but maybe will get better with more running (Color seems lame). The other 2 are good enough for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service