Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that the Magma Tower website has been redone. Also, the gookits.com website will be getting a make over soon as well. We will start selling the kits straight from the website. The ebay store will still be up during the transition but will eventually be taken down.

Any advice and/or criticism is always appreciated. We want to make everything as easy and user friendly as possible for you guys.

Thanks,

Jonny

www.magmatower.com

Views: 2316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I kinda figured. I remember reading back in June that it was going to be available by the end of the year, so I thought there might be some kind of update by now.

Vaporware!

Hey Gooheads,

So I finished up helping Magma Tower out a few months ago. I got them going on a lot of projects that needed fixing and then helped them pitch the Spectrum to a company I cannot mention (clue: they have a colorful logo). I think they are waiting on that deal to lock up before releasing more info.

I am great friends with the owner but having me come in and shake things up didn't go over too well with some of the management. To avoid stepping on toes I backed off quite a bit. I will poke my head in and see if they can release any new info to you guys.

Jonny

Google my friends.  They have a colorful logo.

Anyhow that's my guess.  Anyone else?

Jonny Magma said:

Hey Gooheads,

So I finished up helping Magma Tower out a few months ago. I got them going on a lot of projects that needed fixing and then helped them pitch the Spectrum to a company I cannot mention (clue: they have a colorful logo). I think they are waiting on that deal to lock up before releasing more info.

I am great friends with the owner but having me come in and shake things up didn't go over too well with some of the management. To avoid stepping on toes I backed off quite a bit. I will poke my head in and see if they can release any new info to you guys.

Jonny

That was my first guess as well. Google has been known to make deals with Lava lite and even have Google branded lamps.

Critter said:

Google my friends.  They have a colorful logo.

Anyhow that's my guess.  Anyone else?

Jonny Magma said:

Hey Gooheads,

Jonny

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service