Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

On the latest Mathmos blog, they say they are releasing a new lamp in the autumn. What are your thoughts? Do any of you have any information? 

I am hoping that it's a larger lamp like the lunar, but knowing Mathmos it will be another Neo variant or use the astro bottle. 

Let's at least hope we get some new interesting colourways as the current range is getting a bit stagnant now. 

Views: 1314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are great Marcel! I've had my eye on your bottles for awhile now!

Responding to Erin saying the availabilty of mathmos in the states. To much red tape and im sure they could build another building with the increase in sales here. Seems this matter has been going on for years. But again,,, i think the new lamp has alot of style.

I have a friend in the UK that I'm asking... I hope she lives close to the store and can ship me one. I'd really like to have one of these!

Well, my friend is delivering and I have two of these heading to the States in a week or so! I can't wait. I'll post pics when I get them.

Yikes that is nearly $500.  USD plus a transformer for the mains,  IF one could even get it shipped to the US

but it is a nice looking lamp.

It's a candle-powered lamp, there's no transformer. I paid under $200 for two of them to be shipped here.

leave it to me to put my post in the wrong thread. !!

Erin,

Why not use one of the forwarding services?

I don't know how to use the forwarding services. I have a friend in the UK and I had it shipped to her house and she's shipping it to me. Was just easier that way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service