Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I wonder why nobody allready posted something about this?
Mathmos is revealing something new in the lava world in the next days and posted some teaser pictures on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Mathmos

This are the Pictures, and I tried to build them together to get a feeling for how it will look like.

The bottle looks like an astro baby bottle.

Views: 1946

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have an image in my head of a Astro baby with a pedestal base similar to an old Crestworth Cosmos.

Whatever it is I'm in the queue for one.

WOWSIE... me next in line  :)

Could be amazing!

Waitng at the lights....

I'm excited to see it even though I'm in the states and probably cant buy it :( Maybe there is hope it won't look like the trademarked  LL shape so they can sell it to the US?!

Is it a problem to get one shipped from someone living in germany or uK?

Dr. WHAT?! said:

I'm excited to see it even though I'm in the states and probably cant buy it :( Maybe there is hope it won't look like the trademarked  LL shape so they can sell it to the US?!

well ya kind of, since I really dont know anyone who lives over there who will, I had Simon ship me a smart astro once a couple years back but I hardly ever see him on here more.

Anytime.

No problem for me if you need help

Dr. WHAT?! said:

well ya kind of, since I really dont know anyone who lives over there who will, I had Simon ship me a smart astro once a couple years back but I hardly ever see him on here more.

Really? well thank you so much! I think I'm going to take you up on this offer, cause this lamp looks sick!.  When is this lamp going be be revealed anyone know?

Aladdin 2 Lava said:

Anytime.

Thanks Marcel! Now I have 2 peeps from across the pond! woohoo! :) Well just so you guys know I will be more then happy to return the favor with anything from LL but I think you guys can get any LL over there anyway right?

Marcel said:

No problem for me if you need help

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Sadly not everything. Tried to get a grande heritage in clear/pink or clear/green and found no way to get one to germany :-/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service