Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Well, it is that time again.  Time to bring some new Moderators into the fold for a one-year term.  If you know of anyone that is responsible, logical and fun to be around, please nominate them below.  You may also nominate yourself, you lonely bastard.  :-)

The current Mod Team will review nominations and make selections.  If you are not selected this time, please don't fret, you may make it next time.

Thanks,

Mark Goo

Views: 177

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to nominate..

Ford Prefect ....Lucy

and Bohdan

Peter.

Shawn - Dr What!?

Autumn

Autumn. Shawn.

I'd also like to nominate myself.

Autumn, defiantly and Erin too

I nominate Chow.  Maybe this will preoccupy him to a sufficient level that some of the rest of us can win the good schwag on eBay.

I vote Autumn and Dr. What.  Nominated for their appreciation of all things lava as well as their advanced troubleshooting/tinkering skills.  Two of the more helpful guys on here.

LOL!!!

Jim said:

I nominate Chow.  Maybe this will preoccupy him to a sufficient level that some of the rest of us can win the good schwag on eBay.

I can get behind Erin as well.  Oozing Goo has lost a bit of the "fun factor" in my opinion, and Erin seems like she may be able to inject a little of that back into the site.  She has the proper ratio of goofiness that the board could use.  

I saw that Lamphead had a "guess how much money I have in my coin jar" contest for a new lamp.  We need more for the fun of it stuff like that and I sense Erin would be a good fit.

You're too kind. :)

Jim said:

I can get behind Erin as well.  Oozing Goo has lost a bit of the "fun factor" in my opinion, and Erin seems like she may be able to inject a little of that back into the site.  She has the proper ratio of goofiness that the board could use.  

I saw that Lamphead had a "guess how much money I have in my coin jar" contest for a new lamp.  We need more for the fun of it stuff like that and I sense Erin would be a good fit.

Grant - you have my commitment to nominate you for a 2016 moderator position.  I promise.

Crestworth Limited said:

I second that, he has a no nonsense attitude, if its rubbish its rubbish, he would make a good balance as said by Art, neither Brit nor Yank. it would be nice to see the moderator board shared equally, an even number of Brit, American and people from other places like George, I no this is an American created site, but an even board would stop the arguments of Mods on this site being bias in either way to LL or Mathmos.
Art Vandelay said:
Oh, and I believe George would be a good pick as well; being neither Brit nor Yank.
I would 2nd a nomination for George.

George said:
Thanks guys for the nomination , I would love to put my hand up for it
....I'm accepting bribes for my nomination ;D
How many spots are open?

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service