Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I don't know how many of you gooheads out there were (are) Cranberries fans but news just broke a half hour ago about the sudden passing of Dolores O'Riordan.

I've been  a fan of hers for the last 25 years or so and I must say that it's hard to see another go.....these past two years have been rough....we've lost so many really talented singers, songwriters and musicians.

RIP Dolores.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember her and her band The Cranberries so vividly. Takes me back to the early to mid 90's. Her voice was beautiful and so unique. The music and lyrics so poignant and meaningful. A great loss and gone far too soon. RIP beautiful Delores.x

Cranberries are in my music library

Just listened to the "best of" last week

They had some good songs, had a cult like following in the 90's.

Maybe she rest in peace!

I too have been a fan for probably as long.  I had just asked alexa to play Bosnia a day or two before the news.  That song is not on the greatest hits but is so powerful and meaningful to me. I am so sad and really feel the loss of her deeply.  The Cranberries were a very important part of my musical love. May she find peace on the other side. <3

Dolores O'Riordan, Amy Winehouse, and Janis Joplin are probably some of the best modern female vocalists to date.
it is unfortunate some met untimely deaths in the height of their career

They have managed to lodge themselves permanently in my brain cells forever 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service