Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just recieved a refill from Marcel / Goolamp, Fantastic service, Very well packed and has made the Princess sparkle again, Well Pleased :-)

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Nice Johnny!   I wish Marcel was on this side of the pond!  I would love a batch of glitter.  I think he might be the only source now days. 

Critter

Wow, she is beautiful! Johnny, your collection is something to be envied!

Nice work!
Has the "mystery lamp" received a similar fill?

They sure look good together

The mystery lamp was refilled a while back with Goolamp ( lunar size )which then made me compare it with the old china contents in the princess which looked yellowy and murky hence now refilled it and its so clear :-)

andy ross said:

Nice work!

Thanks ash-hole, its not such a big collection now but can say only one crestworth lamp i havent owned that being wall fitting lamp :-( 

ash-hole! said:

Wow, she is beautiful! Johnny, your collection is something to be envied!

Must be a pain Critter im guessing its either to expensive to ship to you ?

Critter said:

Very Nice Johnny!   I wish Marcel was on this side of the pond!  I would love a batch of glitter.  I think he might be the only source now days. 

Critter

Thanks Andy, yes the mystery lamp was filled a while back with Goolamp ( lunar ) i still have the lava bottle as well, the princess looks so much better now after comparing the clarity with the "mystery lamp" refill hence took the plunge, the old china contents had started going yellowy and slighty murky, but had my moneys worth out of em now get to enjoy bright clearness :-)  

andy ross said:

Nice work!

Johnny,

i have not checked into shipping costs but yes I am sure it is too expensive to ship six gallons of fluid across the pond.  My Princes remains Lava filled.  My fill though is going strong.

Critter

Johnny said:

Thanks Andy, yes the mystery lamp was filled a while back with Goolamp ( lunar ) i still have the lava bottle as well, the princess looks so much better now after comparing the clarity with the "mystery lamp" refill hence took the plunge, the old china contents had started going yellowy and slighty murky, but had my moneys worth out of em now get to enjoy bright clearness :-)  

andy ross said:

Nice work!

It looks fantastic!

Superb in every way,  looks so sparkly in the photos I bet it lights up the room.

Nice to see the Princess in all it's glory just back on the site will have to put some 

photos of my Princess on for all to see.

Mine is also filled with glitter I think it might be Crestworth Glitterite Autum Leaves or some thing similar.

Go for it Bill, more princess pics the better :-) p.s welcome back

very nice 

excellent choice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service