Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Galactic - Icon / Ceramic Series (new with box) - offer

Shark - Icon / Ceramic Series (new with box) - offer

Orange Elektrik (brand new with box) - offer

Two Starships - offer

Pumpkin - Icon / Ceramic Series (crack in back of base, unnoticeable, functions perfectly, cap is in flawless condition) - offer

Seamore - Icon Series - offer

PM me with offers / photos

Views: 1054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your eBay transaction history says otherwise. Good day, Sir

YEah you were in communication, with a bunch of lame excuses and disrespect

Game over, PayPal is going to refund me unless you give them a confirmed tracking number showing movement.
I highly doubt you're capable of this or any other form of a professional transaction.

Sad to hear all of this. Reece begged me almost incessantly to sell him my Toady Icon (the only Icon I have, and the only one I love enough to have hunted for). I did tell him that, if I ever sold it, I'd keep him in mind. But seeing his posts, it seemed as though he hunted down all the rare ceramics, sold most of them, hunted them down, sold them again, etc.

he is persistent to the point of being a complete  annoyance

I'll eventually find the remaining icons I am missing, (and probably for a better deal)

I'm in no hurry 

glad he did not get mine :)

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:

Sad to hear all of this. Reece begged me almost incessantly to sell him my Toady Icon (the only Icon I have, and the only one I love enough to have hunted for). I did tell him that, if I ever sold it, I'd keep him in mind. But seeing his posts, it seemed as though he hunted down all the rare ceramics, sold most of them, hunted them down, sold them again, etc.

Yea Reese how about the badgering you gave me, over a red splotch the lamp sold for my asking price. Were you looking then listing items before you had your hands on them?

that is because he was raised with no morals or business ethics

he probably got a trophy for just getting his ass somewhere on time

LOL Wonder how many he has? If you can find his name his name on here check out his Facebook.

This guy Reece is a HORRIBLE SELLER- I would not touch him or his lamps with a ten foot pole.  Listen up folks- the SEAMORE lamp I won on ebay last month for 22.00 plus shipping and Reece cancelled my order since he did not get what he was hoping to get for his lamp.  I took the time and had the highest bid and he just simply dismissed me as if no BIG DEAL. Reece it is a big deal when you have a little kid looking forward to the lamps arrival for his B-Day gift only to be told the Seller is a crook and we wasted our time.   He is a fraudulent little man who should not be allowed on this site and or allowed to sell on EBAY. You can bet I reported his fraudulent actions to Ebay who now has him on their radar.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER and take note of all the other buyers here or on Ebay who have been scorched by this guy. 

STAY AWAY FROM REECE or REECEFOX on EBAY.   

PS- I'm sorry if I offended anyone here on this site.  I just don't like this Seller or his sad ways of doing business. I tried like H-E double hockey sticks to be as civil as possible - this guy makes it hard to do so.

No offense taken!  Thank you for putting Reece on everyone's radar here and ebay.  Sad that honest, trust worthy people are becoming harder and harder to find.  Good luck with your lava hunting and hope you son was able to  get over the "let down", not your fault dad by no means.  I have a daughter and would be hot as hell, if this happened to her/me.  Thanks again for your warning to the rest of our lava community.

This little speck of snot on the ground of human, was raised and created with no morals, no concerns for others, no enlightenment of humanity in general, His manifesto and agenda from an alternate reality created by some horrific dark force of society is only concern is a general self interest similar to a sociopath. .

There are probably stories somewhere of this bad example of this broken egg of today's moral society, of him killing and torturing puppies or cats

Someday we will hear of him on a hotel roof or bell tower with sniper rifle

The immoral parents did a horrible job at raising and educating this piece of human garbage that has existed with only one agenda, to taking up valuable space in the world

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service