Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Check out the Rare Imperial 4 Foot Lava Lamp is on ebay this week !

Views: 8075

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MJM, if you DO refill, for some bizarre reason... Let it be known now that I made the first request for the wax that's in it now. But I hope you do keep it.

Phase Zero of Restoration Project has begun.  I'm pretty sure you should brace yourself for (mild) disappointment, Jonas; Phase Zero has gone better than I could have hoped.

Will post pix of Phase Zero progress (in separate thread) upon completion of camera-borrowing.  (I know, I know ... how does a grown man in this day and age NOT own a camera?  Well, I've noticed throughout the years that a lot of people are so busy taking pictures of their good times and Major Life Events that they forget to fully enjoy their good times and Major Life Events, and I decided to avoid that.  But this seems a good reason to break down and finally get a camera of my own.  Especially with holiday sales coming up ... as you might have noticed, the disposable income took rather a hit recently.)

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:

MJM, if you DO refill, for some bizarre reason... Let it be known now that I made the first request for the wax that's in it now. But I hope you do keep it.

Y'know, I'd rather you save the wax than give it to me. And yeah, please please please get a camera. We all want to see this thing as it looked, and as it progresses!

I just love how we all get excited for fellow members great finds and collections..Like Jonas said we all want to see.....

My friends when they come over always want to see if i have restored, altered, or added a new lamp to my collection.  When I know I will be having company I often will turn on up to 60 lamps for their enjoyment (mine too of course_

there is a certain pride in ownership as most of you know.

But as you all also know I am almost always logged in.. so I always show off fellow Goo members collections too.. often telling my friends "see that lamp.. one day I will have one like that.."

I just LOVE it here... and my fellow Goo Heads.. thanks for all you share ...

Kira y Doel

Ya just never know.  I never wanted the imperial as bad as others.. Then one popped up and someone said. Bid.. I want to see you win it... and I did. Heh!

It's a great community we have here. Hat's off to all!

It's a great community with members like you, Bryin, Fog, Kris, LampHead, Erin... We gots a lot of great people, with more coming every day.

To quote Great Big Sea: "...we'll never run out of good people."

I was the. one who had the lamp posted on ebay

Welcome aboard!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service