Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

REPLACEMENT COLOR WHEELS FOR FANTASIA SUNBURST 4000, COSMOS 5000, SOLAR 1 & REGENCY NOW AVAILABLE!

Replacement color wheels and wheel refurbishment is now available for sale on ebay. I am resuming production of these wheels. If you are interested, please visit the link below in this post, if you have any questions please feel free to ask away within this thread!

Views: 2855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to buy one of these wheels for 4000 Fantasia can't find you on eBay could you give me price please
I wish i could figure out how to post a link to the ebay listing on this thread but i can not figure it out. It can depend on your location as to why you may not be seeing the ebay listing. They are being sold on ebay to the United States, UK & Canada. They are $23.00 free shipping within the United States. Or $20.00 plus whatever the cost is for shipping to Canada or the UK. I will update this thread later with all available patterns and you can purchase right through here as long as you have a Paypal account, that is how I accept payment.
Ok that will be fine I have a PayPal account also can you change the wiring from a Fantasia lamp USA to uk
Ok, stay tuned...as far as the conversion goes, yes i believe what you will need is what they call either a step down or step up converter...Hopefully another member can chime in and clarify exactally what you need to accomplish this.

Copy and paste normally works.  If that doesn't work maybe you can list the ebay item number.

jmpenny32 said:

I wish i could figure out how to post a link to the ebay listing on this thread but i can not figure it out. It can depend on your location as to why you may not be seeing the ebay listing. They are being sold on ebay to the United States, UK & Canada. They are $23.00 free shipping within the United States. Or $20.00 plus whatever the cost is for shipping to Canada or the UK. I will update this thread later with all available patterns and you can purchase right through here as long as you have a Paypal account, that is how I accept payment.
Please can you work out the full cost to uk please
How many wheels will you be purchasing?..I am thinking the cost to ship to you will be about $26.00 for the cheapest method. Plus $20.00 for each color wheel.
Just one wheel I have found you on eBay do you do wheels for a snowflake
No as of right now I just make wheels for Fantasia models.
I just love the spray in your lamp

Thank You!
S pinder said:

I just love the spray in your lamp

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service