Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Nice! The straight Magenta dye you provided in the kit restored my faded Pink / Pink which I was just about to post. I am so happy with results! I have used "food coloring" in the past naively and as we all know...never lasts.

We have had many requests for several specific vintage colors from people who are reluctant to try mixing their own colors, so it's time to give the collector what they want.
To prove the point, At one time we offered Mathmos purple fluid dye and it sold out in a week
We are going to add: 
Pink/Rasberry

Grass Green

Purple

Tourquise

Orange
Neon Blue
And,.. we will be testing a GLOW IN THE DARK phosphorecent fluid color

Galaxy_9 said:

Very Nice! The straight Magenta dye you provided in the kit restored my faded Pink / Pink which I was just about to post. I am so happy with results! I have used "food coloring" in the past naively and as we all know...never lasts.

When will these go live on the site?

in a  couple of weeks

Just ordered samples to test

MacRanium said:

Ive added them to the website this weekend, They just show no inventory at present

MacRanium said:

Can't wait, I have the worst time making purple 

Dyes have arrived, we are waiting on the 10ml bottles to arrive then will bottle them up
The basic three colors (magenta, blue, yellow) are 15ml, the custom colors are 10ml bottles
Here is a sneak peek of the new color yet to be added-NEON YELLOW

The expected date of delivery for the Bottles is the 15th

Claude J said:

in a  couple of weeks

Just ordered samples to test

MacRanium said:

Awesome the neon yellow looks good can't wait to get my hands on these new colors

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service