Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Views: 1652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep in mind that currently the only way to get a yellow/orange lunar bottle is to buy a yellow/orange io. 

Da9L said:

I really like the design. So much going to grab one of these. Just cant decide if i want the voilet/red combo or the yellow/orange. 

I have a yellow/orange combo of the astro, and that lamp lights the entire living room up! 

Just wished they had eidtions with black/copper base as i really dig those on the astro

If anybody is interested, I habe a yellow/orange bottle of the io for sale :-) 100€, worldwide shipping possible ;-)

Lunar and iO bottles are the same and are interchangeable. 

Mathmos needs to post some video of this lamp in action. Would love to see the flow with these new bulbs they have chosen.  

Critter said:

Mathmos needs to post some video of this lamp in action. Would love to see the flow with these new bulbs they have chosen.  

Dang, that's awesome! How cool! Would love to have one, but the shipping!

Can someone just gift me one?! I mean, it's my birthday month after all.... :D

Very nice design! I do worry about the stability of the lamp if you don't want to put screws into your table, though.

There is no longer any urgency to purchase now, the initial 100 have been sold says the Mathmos site.  

Thank you!  I did find this very short footage on the Mathmos site after I posted. Strange that it is not yet on their YouTube channel though. 

Keith said:

Critter said:

Some of thier vids are de-listed for some reason. 

Critter said:

Thank you!  I did find this very short footage on the Mathmos site after I posted. Strange that it is not yet on their YouTube channel though. 

Keith said:

Critter said:

Man, they need to get the crap of not be able to ship worldwide!  Stick a fork in it and call it done!  We are all capitalist over here in the USA.  May the best product win!

I do like it, but it also makes me think of a fish.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service