Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Running out of new and impressive lava lamps to buy?

Why not design your own MONSTER lava lamp and we (Mathmos) will make it for you.

With this 2 meter tall lamp you can choose the:

Lava Colours: Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple.

Liquid Colours: Clear, Violet, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink.

Base and Cap Metal Finishes: power coat any colour, galvanised, stainless steel ( a supplement will be charged)

This is a 100% bespoke lamp that takes 2 months to make for you.

The price is £2,570 + shipping and VAT. An installation service is also available depending on your location.

Please contact me if this would be of any interst to you  on harry@mathmos.com

Views: 2380

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the idea of a customized lamp.

It's out of range in my budget, but if I had the budget, I would be all over it.

Always wanted a 6 ft tall lamp.

My vote is for a lunar sized jet but with the bottle having a short neck so you could keep the scale of the cap in relation to the base/bottle. and i'd like it still to be in plastic.  :)

Richard said:

Far too expensive for the every day collector to buy let alone somewhere to put it !

Why not make something more like the size of the lunar ? A giant astro or telstar maybe ?

Something big but affordable i.e. £300-£500

One can dream!
I also say, bring back the Bullet....
lol the guy starts the thread to entice us and we all go on about how expensive they are and how we'd like them to make other lamps! haha

True, at least it is very direct and possibly productive feedback from the community that would purchase it.

Hello, I would like to purchase your Mathmos Monster lamp. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to purchase one at this time.

- Bill Gates, richest man in the USA

In terms of the cost, I'm with Richard on this.  If I had this kind of disposable income I would rather spend it on half a dozen oxidised Lunars.....

And I agree with Ford, there's definitely a gap in the Mathmos range for a larger Jet / retro style lamp that could take Lunar bottles perhaps.

My wish would be for a large light blue Jet with a turquoise / clear colourway......you could make it a limited edition in commemoration of the UK 2012 Olympics and you could call it the Mathmos "Olympic" and have its name embossed in the base beneath the five circles olympic logo, also embossed......how cool would that be ?

As for the monster......a dull and uninspiring design at any price I think.......

> As for the monster......a dull and uninspiring design at any price I think.......

What I like about the tall lamps,

There is enough room so that the wax does not overheat and the lamp can run for very long periods of time.

....a Kingsize Smart Jet......wicked !!

Harry, an order for two please ;D

Crestworth Limited said:

I like the Olmypic idea for the lamp, but how about Mathmos get the Colour Fazing with a white wax bottle sorted and have the bottle go through the colours of the Olympic Rings...

Thought you had ordered these before Richard.

Richard said:

Far too expensive for the every day collector to buy let alone somewhere to put it !

Why not make something more like the size of the lunar ? A giant astro or telstar maybe ?

Something big but affordable i.e. £300-£500

OMG the ultimate lamp! ... 'scuse me i just had an accident :/

Pete said:

....a Kingsize Smart Jet......

Crestworth Limited said:

I like the Olmypic idea for the lamp, but how about Mathmos get the Colour Fazing with a white wax bottle sorted and have the bottle go through the colours of the Olympic Rings...

....did you wet yourself.... LOL !

Ford Prefect said:
OMG the ultimate lamp! ... 'scuse me i just had an accident :/

Pete said:

....a Kingsize Smart Jet......

Crestworth Limited said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service