Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Howdy,

A few years ago I was a member of this site and ran afoul of a moderator. It didn't matter what I did, I was repeatedly trashed and repeatedly banned. I got burned out, I've not been back for some time.

I heard there was a change of leadership on this board, and, if so - I'm glad to hear it. If not, dear moderator; I guess you can feel free to ban me again. I'm not interested in naming names or pointing fingers, but - if this site is still managed by the whims of flighty angry people... I don't see it succeeding long term.

I've always loved this site, and loved the members, but (until now?) I've never cared for the mods.

Views: 1086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know who you are!!!  But the past is the past.  There are a few new mods but the old ones are still here and I respect them.  If you can comply with the rules and be respectful you'll find that this site still shines.  :D

There were two long time moderators who got out of hand towards the end of 2010 and into 2011.  Those two mods are no longer associated with Oozinggoo.  The mods we have now are not mean and are good at what they do.  There are sometimes disagreements, but those are expected when people interact.  This site has been able to continue positive discourse without random bannings because of small differences.  I think you will find that the moderator team is much better now.

TY Keith! All of us mods get along really well and that definitely translates to a peaceful board.

And @ Vision  I dont know what happened and really it doesn't matter anymore cause the past is the past. Just obey the OG's Rules and you'll fit in fine here.

The new mods still suck, but not nearly as bad as the old group.  They are ugly, smelly and rather boring, but they don't ban for the whim of it like the other fools did.

Sincerely, a fellow member of the been banned repeatedly club

Edit to add...

The biggest improvement to this site is easy to pinpoint though.  I became a member.

lol Jim you know I smell delicious!

If they are smelly maybe they could use some 

I guess you're stuck with the rest though

Jim said:

The new mods still suck, but not nearly as bad as the old group.  They are ugly, smelly and rather boring, but they don't ban for the whim of it like the other fools did.

Sincerely, a fellow member of the been banned repeatedly club

Edit to add...

The biggest improvement to this site is easy to pinpoint though.  I became a member.

I smell delicious. I don't know why you complain...

Vision, sorry to hear of your previous problems. I am a current mod and I love our mod team! We've have relatively few problems in the past year, and I'd like to think it's because of the great team we have in place. 

So, with that, WELCOME BACK! :)

You have the Good and the Bad, but who's the Ugly?

I highly doubt you know who I am, and if you do I can't summon much shock to care. I always try to follow the rules, this wasn't a conflict of rules, it was a conflict of machismo. He thought his pissed pure lightning and his voice shook the heavens. I've never liked those of that variety.

MattMJB0188 said:

I know who you are!!!  But the past is the past.  There are a few new mods but the old ones are still here and I respect them.  If you can comply with the rules and be respectful you'll find that this site still shines.  :D

Thank you Erin, my respect for the site and for the moderators is approaching solid ground, thank you for the welcome.

Erin said:

I smell delicious. I don't know why you complain...

Vision, sorry to hear of your previous problems. I am a current mod and I love our mod team! We've have relatively few problems in the past year, and I'd like to think it's because of the great team we have in place. 

So, with that, WELCOME BACK! :)

lol I definitely know of whom you speak (most of us do lol) but I assure u Erin, Autumn, Lamphead, Weebs, Myself and our fearless leader Mark are cool as cucumbers and we only shit thunder ;)

Vision said:

I highly doubt you know who I am, and if you do I can't summon much shock to care. I always try to follow the rules, this wasn't a conflict of rules, it was a conflict of machismo. He thought his pissed pure lightning and his voice shook the heavens. I've never liked those of that variety.

MattMJB0188 said:

lol! As it should be.

Dr. WHAT?! said:

lol I definitely know of whom you speak (most of us do lol) but I assure u Erin, Autumn, Lamphead, Weebs, Myself and our fearless leader Mark are cool as cucumbers and we only shit thunder ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service