Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I'm wondering if anyone may have a spare cap to fit on top of a Hunter bottle (as pictured below), any design would do. I've just been restoring a few lamps but unfortunately one is missing its cap. I'd be very grateful if anyone could help.

Cheers,

Eliot

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very best of luck with your quest for a Sata-lite cap replacement. I wish I had a spare to send you. I shall look out for one.

Best bet might be to carefully measure the height and diameter, and have one made by a metal-spinning shop.

Thanks for your help guys! I didn't think about having a new one spun, I shall make some enquiries but I should think it'd be quite expensive for a one off.

Hi, this could be what you're looking for, but I'm not sure, height about 5, diameter about 6 cm, with the corresponding bottle. It has some little dings, but it's not in bad condition. If it's the right thing, I would swap it for a Crestworth Nordic Astro copper cap, probably you won't have one, then just contact me and make me an offer. Btw stunning display of your sparkle lites!

Sorry for not getting back sooner, life has been pretty manic and I've not been on here for a while. Fantastic, that's exactly the sort of a cap I'm looking for, and the bottle would come in useful too. I'm afraid I don't have a copper cap for a Crestworth Nordic, although I'm willing to make a reasonable offer for the Hunter bottle and cap.

Eliot

steppo said:

Hi, this could be what you're looking for, but I'm not sure, height about 5, diameter about 6 cm, with the corresponding bottle. It has some little dings, but it's not in bad condition. If it's the right thing, I would swap it for a Crestworth Nordic Astro copper cap, probably you won't have one, then just contact me and make me an offer. Btw stunning display of your sparkle lites!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service