Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi all, i have searched high and low and just can't find one for sale anywhere. Can anyone help? 

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tom. I have a clear/pink bottle. What price would you be willing to pay?

Hey Matt. Is it Mathmos or another brand? Do you have pictures? 

Thanks 

Matt Gallimore said:

Hi. Yes its Mathmos

20200809_114404.jpg

20200809_114349.jpg

Tom Arthur's said:

Thanks 

Matt Gallimore said:

Thanks Matt, i actually saw that on ebay. It does look a bit cloudy and i was was trying to find one in near mint condition. Sorry!

Tom 

Matt Gallimore said:

Hi. Yes its Mathmos

20200809_114404.jpg

20200809_114349.jpg

Tom Arthur's said:

Thanks 

Matt Gallimore said:

Where are you based? UK?

Yeah Matt North East England 

https://www.lumination.co.uk/cplavalamp?tag=Mathmos

There you go mate. I brought one off there 2 weeks ago and they told me they had 2 left in stock as Mathmos dont do that colourway now. With abit of luck they might have 1 left. Ring them before you purchase off the site itself

Tom Arthur's said:

Yeah Matt North East England 

Cheers but i tried them a couple of weeks ago myself i put in an order as it showed in stock after nothing happened i contacted them and they said they didn't have any :( 

Yeah I did it with the clear and turquoise one ordering online after it said in stock but they didnt have any. So i rang them up, asked them which ones they had in stock and they had a clear/pink one. It took 2 weeks but I finally managed to get one. Mathmos are starting to do one day collector colourways now so maybe in future theyl repeat this colour. Do you collect them then?

Tom Arthur's said:

Cheers but i tried them a couple of weeks ago myself i put in an order as it showed in stock after nothing happened i contacted them and they said they didn't have any :( 

I really like the clear and turquoise one too but the clear pink is my favourite. 

I'm not a collector I have just become interested in the past couple of months but the search has become like an obsession. 

I hope Mathmos do the clear and pink on one of the one day specials. Such a shame i missed them. 

But if you hear of anyone selling a mint condition one i would be very interested. 

Haha I feel your obsession :) 4 months ago I brought my first Mathmos lava lamp (yellow/orange) and now I have 15 of them lol. Madness. But I think they look cool and its abit of an addiction atm to try and find as many different colourways as possible. My favourite lamp in my collection is the clear/red with the black base. Its stunning! Il keep my eyes out for you ok

Tom Arthur's said:

I really like the clear and turquoise one too but the clear pink is my favourite. 

I'm not a collector I have just become interested in the past couple of months but the search has become like an obsession. 

I hope Mathmos do the clear and pink on one of the one day specials. Such a shame i missed them. 

But if you hear of anyone selling a mint condition one i would be very interested. 

Thats brilliant I feel quite similar. I really like the clear ones and have just purchased a clear/green Mathmos Jet. It begins! Haha 

But yeah thanks I'll get a clear/pink one eventually. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service