Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I really like it, even if a bit pricey. What I don't like is the fact that the sides are covered, i preferred the lunar look. What do you think of it?

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mathmos in Frankfurt

Any lighting industry professionals attending Light & Building 

Mathmos in Frankfurt

Any lighting industry professionals attending Light & Building trade show in Frankfurt come and visit us; we have an exciting prototype on show.
More Information
Join us on social media enter competitions, receive updates and join in the conversation.
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
YouTube
Website
Copyright © 2020 Mathmos Ltd, All rights reserved. 
www.mathmos.com 

Our mailing address is: 
Mathmos Ltd
Unit 4 Holton Road
Holton Heath Trading Park
Poole, Dorset BH16 6LG
United Kingdom

Sorry had a bit of trouble converting my gmail. 

This was from an email, sent last January time. The event has been cancelled and rescheduled for late September so maybe we will see then. 

Dont forget that this is an American website and so most English news goes unread. Also I think many people have bigger issues to think about at the moment. The iO was only blogged about on its day of release. Anyway hope this helps. 

The iO is ok, It's far from perfect, I currently own 1 but have had 2, Both First 100s, one was sent back right away due to poor finish and build. Sadly a lot of the iO's have the same issue, Coating damage, Scratches, Chips, and now some owners are complaining of blistering, Its a real shame as with some more refinement the lamp would have been great. Also not having a dimmer installed isn't ideal as they can overheat for sure! 

Is it worth £400? no, but to any collector... its nice to own one... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service