Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

If U had only one chance to go anywhere in the world, where would u go? I would go to Antarctica.

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji.

Some place tropical.

Poole, Dorset, UK

Where the lava flows.

Hawaii lol

Mattmos said:

Where the lava flows.

Hawaii is so overrated, I would never leave Ohio. Can you hear the sarcasm typing away? I could definitely put my Tommy Bahamas to use in Hawaii. My cousin lived in Hawaii for about 4 years due to her job, and I was invited many times to go out, and I didn't. Guess who's been kicking themselves in the gluteus maximus?  YEP

Metallicaman said:

Hawaii lol

Mattmos said:

Where the lava flows.

Ireland.  I'm 1/4 Irish lol.  Would really love to go there!

Iowa. Oh wait...

LOL! cuz your iowaish? 

My friend said it was overrated. But I live near the beach in NYC. I've been to the Ft Lauderdale and Tampa bay beaches. 

I've been to Venice Beach... I love the tropical plants and palm trees. I would enjoy a tropical island or Hawaii. 

Mattmos said:

Hawaii is so overrated, I would never leave Ohio. Can you hear the sarcasm typing away? I could definitely put my Tommy Bahamas to use in Hawaii. My cousin lived in Hawaii for about 4 years due to her job, and I was invited many times to go out, and I didn't. Guess who's been kicking themselves in the gluteus maximus?  YEP

Metallicaman said:

Hawaii lol

Mattmos said:

Where the lava flows.

If I am provided with a driver I want to go to Germany and Poland.

If I get no driver, San Francisco 

I am. :D But my real answer is Italy... but someone has to take me down and drug me before I'll get on a plane.

WeeboTech said:

LOL! cuz your iowaish? 

Fiji or New Zealand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service