Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just got this Grande last week and this is the outcome after the first run.  Thankfully Lava Lamp has great customer service and is already shipping me a replacement globe. 

But DANG REALLY?!  I can't believe the lamp didn't even last one run.  Pretty crummy, but this is what happens to quality when you out source to China. 

But anyway I just wanted to throw up a picture or two of the lamp. 

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi , sorry that your big lava came like that , I ordered liked 7 or so from them they all come terrible, Another member here had better luck on lava lite .com , i feel like Amazon might be reselling returned ones over and over at this point but who knows .

Ya I bought mine directly from Lava

bob y said:

Hi , sorry that your big lava came like that , I ordered liked 7 or so from them they all come terrible, Another member here had better luck on lava lite .com , i feel like Amazon might be reselling returned ones over and over at this point but who knows .

So 2009 era was a really bad time for Lava quality control.  But them sending you a lamp from that long ago without notifying you first?  That is unacceptable bull!

O my jay goo that’s terrible, I hope they make this right . If you paid with a credit card you can always fight the charges! . Good luck with getting a good big lava 

Yo, that's AWFUL

But it's also not 2009.  Its September, 2020.

YYMMDDBB  (Batch)

Ant Bee said:

Yo, that's AWFUL

YYMMDDBB  (Batch)

I do believe that you are correct sir!  That makes the globe condition even more disconcerting!

(my black/clear label  for reference)

Black/clear grande 3

It's almost like they added 0 surfactant to it... like its pure distilled water.

I have never seen something so grotesque!  I can't get over it!

You are correct.  I was too quick to act before realizing. 

Ant Bee said:

Yo, that's AWFUL

YYMMDDBB  (Batch)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service