WONDERFUL COLLECTION!!!! I love that display... the mighty happiness of a lava barrier. (I guess it sucks to clean off the dust from all that cables, though).
I want really to congratulate for your artistic capacity displayed in some great pictures.
I read you want to sell something... I might be interested in the enchantress planter with that greenish-wwhite lava and in the midnight century clear/red. bye
Oh.....I just LOVE your wall of lava!! It's just fantastic!! I'd like to lay in the floor and just watch them for hours!! (Currled up with the "Fur-babies" of course!) My dog has vison problems due to age, but she can see bright lights pretty clearly, so sometimes she just sits and stares at my lamps....it's so cute!! Do your dogs get "sucked into the lava" too?
Yes I know the feelin being wrapped and warped with GOO. You do have one of the nicer collections on the OG. Thanks my OG name came from the band Traffic so I can't take responsibility for it myself. I love the yellow globe you put in your Camel lamp - I think I will borrow your idea and try it in my 52 oz.Camel. Yellow/Orange/Aztec Gold are far and away my favorite lava wax colors so it is EZ to do the Camel like that. Hope to see more of you here - come and play but just say no to buying the lamps - I know the feelin as I am a lava junkie too and never found a lamp I did not like....
Hi, Jen. It's good to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's grandmother. I hope he is doing o.k. as well as the family.
Did you guys have a nice anniversary? Las Vegas must be nice.
I have been pretty upset the past week. My sister is very sick. She has cancer in her bile ducts. There is a 2% chance that it can be removed successfully and bypassed and things will be ok. But, there is a 98% chance the cancer has spread to a wider area and more will have to be removed which are the lower half of her stomach, half her pancreas, some of her lower intestine and her gull bladder. If all that has to be done, there is a 20% chance she will live 5 years or so and within that 20% chance, there is another 20% chance she will live another 5 years.
There have been prayers going up for her from a whole bunch of people. We are praying that the 2% chance will be the case.
We won't know until the 11th of this month when they start the surgery.
I have a prayer request forum started in the "Off Topic" section if you are interested.
Got your note in the chat. That's what I thought it was. You must be running some kind of ad blocker - maybe from google toolbar or norton or mcafee or something similar. Darn. Maybe I'll make a text link right above that for members to use that are having that problem.
thx again, MG
Love the new astro metallic! Was it an e-bay find? Coincidentally I just got a peace motion metallic (in green too) just a few days ago and I love it minus the cheapo shape! The new avatar rocks, your a pro!