Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling Teal 52 oz Midnight Century, & a few others

I have a Teal 52 oz Midnight Century (swapped colors from original color of course) on E-bay right now:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll

Started by Galaxy_9

13 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

consort questions...

did they make a mist/myst consort..i just got a boxed consort and the box sez #2200 small table and the top sez 2205...the bottle is marked…

Started by mandysbus

4 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by fog rider

Fantasia SunBurst Fiber Optic Information Needed!

Hello i am now in the market for one of thos Fantasia Fiber Optic lamps but want to be sure I buy the correct one and not a cheapo. I under…

Started by joust

21 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Jethro

Blue/Red Astro Bottle - Want One ;)

Hey Guys,I have a spare Astro base/cap thats sat on my computer desk doing nothing, none of the replacement bottles on the Mathmos site are…

Started by Danial Thomas

1 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Danial Thomas

Wave Motion WANTED

If anyone has a Lava Wave Motion They would like to sell at a reasonable price please let me know. Thank you. Joust

Started by joust

31 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by joust

brand new lunar

http://snurl.com/ukauo

Started by MyFriendGoo

4 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Modulo '70

Looking for a newer screw-cap Century.....

The quest is on for a newer screw cap Century from the early 1990's. I have the original box for one, but when I bought the lamp, the cap w…

Started by dave p.

0 Feb 26, 2010

I am selling many of my lamps...

Hi everyone, I know its been a while. I am selling many of my lamps, including some of the rarer ones. I am getting divorced and need the m…

Started by OSOLAVA

31 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Doc Lava Roc

Finding a black Wizard

Hi all, Ignore the last post on me trying to find a silver streak with box. I changed my mind. After moving my lamps around, I think I woul…

Started by dave p.

0 Feb 21, 2010

fluorescents/electriks lime green and blue

for sale  1003 fluorescent blue liquid/white lava/matt blue base in original box 35+shipping 1319 fluorescent clear liquid/lime green lava/…

Started by mandysbus

0 Feb 21, 2010

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service