Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cruisin' ebay and found this-

What the heck is this? Has anyone ever seen one? Sounds lame with the glitter and wax, but might be a good transplant possibility! http://…

Started by Jennifer

11 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Fantasia Black Sunburst 4000 - Delicious!

I just received my black Sunburst lamp today and boy was I blown away. It's really really nice. They did make some changes but it seems for…

Started by Kris

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Kris

Astro baby Anodised bases and tops

Are thease for real? Maybe a pre production run or has sombody just mocked them up? If anyone can shine any light on them I would be very g…

Started by Paul

9 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Mathmos Red Metallic Astro - Achieved

I started a post a while back asking if anyone had a picture of the fabled Red Metallic Mathmos Astro, and no one had one. Eventually someo…

Started by Drew

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Bianca

Century Class

These are all screw top Centurys, the pink is very stubborn and needs to run very hot to get going, the yellow, orange and green also like…

Started by LampHead

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

The Coachlite

Hi thre I have dearly missed my Goo Family been away for too long! I got me a coach at a church rummage for $1.50 yes you read right $1.50…

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Fuzzy Green Giant Foot Rug - Anyone Have One For Sale?

I can't remember who it was that made the post about finding the blog that had the picture of the fuzzy green foot rug hanging on the wall,…

Started by Kris

0 Apr 20, 2009

Old Light Bulb Identification ?

Anyone have any ideas on the type and age of this light bulb? I tested it several years ago for about 10 seconds. It still works. I found i…

Started by Kris

9 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Cranky the Clown Globe & Cap

I'm looking for a new original globe and red topper the goes with Cranky the Clown. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Started by David

0 Apr 19, 2009

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service