Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Christian BayLee's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick, I am interested in the orange cheetah lamp, and possibly the orange colored la…"

Christian BayLee replied Apr 11 to For Sale:Lava Lamp Lite 32oz. 16"

9 May 7
Reply by Rick

"You know what? I may actually be interested in the color changing Grande. I always w…"

Christian BayLee replied Jan 31 to Looking for something cool to buy for my birthday

7 Feb 1
Reply by Claude J

"Hey Claude, sorry for not getting back to you. I am not really interested in the bon…"

Christian BayLee replied Jan 31 to Looking for something cool to buy for my birthday

7 Feb 1
Reply by Claude J

"Hey Claude, I haven't been on in a while. My girlfriend is offering to buy a lamp fo…"

Christian BayLee replied Jan 29 to Ceramic Toppers

8 Jan 29
Reply by Claude J

"Hey LampHead, I'm usuing a 150watt floodlight that I got on eBay. The original bulb…"

Christian BayLee replied Jul 17, 2017 to If you have a Imperial, I have a ? maybe FogRider

24 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by LampHead

"Sorry to comment on the old Post gentlemen. I'm having some real trouble getting my…"

Christian BayLee replied Jul 12, 2017 to If you have a Imperial, I have a ? maybe FogRider

24 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by LampHead

"The 60w mini flood bulb for the royal is what was used for the glitter grandes. I'm…"

Christian BayLee replied Jul 8, 2017 to Red Glitter Grande - Bottle Interior Residue, etc

9 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by kero48

"Kirk, you did an amazing job with the two globes I provided. Glad I paid you extra b…"

Christian BayLee replied Jun 23, 2017 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

724 Mar 27
Reply by Keith

"So guys, I emptied my imperial into a 5 gallon bucket. The metal base seems pretty s…"

Christian BayLee replied Jun 3, 2017 to Imperial Restoration

34 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Critter

"I got it in Lee County, Florida. It was sitting on the lanai near the pool no less!…"

Christian BayLee replied May 30, 2017 to Imperial Restoration

34 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Critter

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service