Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Christian BayLee's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey LampHead, I'm usuing a 150watt floodlight that I got on eBay. The original bulb…"

Christian BayLee replied Jul 17 to If you have a Imperial, I have a ? maybe FogRider

24 Jul 19
Reply by LampHead

"Sorry to comment on the old Post gentlemen. I'm having some real trouble getting my…"

Christian BayLee replied Jul 12 to If you have a Imperial, I have a ? maybe FogRider

24 Jul 19
Reply by LampHead

"The 60w mini flood bulb for the royal is what was used for the glitter grandes. I'm…"

Christian BayLee replied Jul 8 to Red Glitter Grande - Bottle Interior Residue, etc

9 Jul 10
Reply by kero48

"Kirk, you did an amazing job with the two globes I provided. Glad I paid you extra b…"

Christian BayLee replied Jun 23 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

719 Dec 7
Reply by Kirk

"So guys, I emptied my imperial into a 5 gallon bucket. The metal base seems pretty s…"

Christian BayLee replied Jun 3 to Imperial Restoration

34 Jun 22
Reply by Critter

"I got it in Lee County, Florida. It was sitting on the lanai near the pool no less!…"

Christian BayLee replied May 30 to Imperial Restoration

34 Jun 22
Reply by Critter

"Hey critter, Tonight I have lived the dream, and was able to purchase an Imperial of…"

Christian BayLee replied May 30 to Imperial Restoration

34 Jun 22
Reply by Critter

"Hahahahaha as if free shipping matters when they're asking $70! What kind of outrage…"

Christian BayLee replied Apr 26 to WTB USA 32 Oz. #22 Globe

9 Apr 27
Reply by Ryan

"No rush Kirk, after seeing this page I realize you're rather busy. Thank you very mu…"

Christian BayLee replied Apr 26 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

719 Dec 7
Reply by Kirk

"Hey Kirk, did you send me that invoice yet? Not sure if I missed it, I delete more e…"

Christian BayLee replied Apr 26 to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

719 Dec 7
Reply by Kirk

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service