Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Tribble's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Needs more cowbell. :]"

Tribble replied May 17 to Does any one know how many Phantomlite Colours were produced?

14 on Thursday
Reply by Modulo '70

"The top half of mine is brushed aluminium and the bottom section is plastic."

Tribble replied May 17 to Looking for a Mathmos Fibrespace lamp base + some clear/oranged tinted Mathmos fluid

6 May 17
Reply by Tribble

"I wrapped some tape around a trident ufo spray to make it fit in the fibrespace and…"

Tribble replied May 17 to Looking for a Mathmos Fibrespace lamp base + some clear/oranged tinted Mathmos fluid

6 May 17
Reply by Tribble

"I have an early fibrespace (black base) but the spray has collapsed somewhat. I'm ki…"

6 May 17
Reply by Tribble

"Looks rubbish mate, I think you should sell it to me. :D Joking aside, did all phant…"

Tribble replied May 17 to Does any one know how many Phantomlite Colours were produced?

14 on Thursday
Reply by Modulo '70

"wow, awesome find. I'm sure you could get someone to apply chrome to a copper top if…"

Tribble replied May 15 to Does any one know how many Phantomlite Colours were produced?

14 on Thursday
Reply by Modulo '70

"I thought I was doing pretty well just to find a copper example. Have you found a ch…"

Tribble replied May 15 to Does any one know how many Phantomlite Colours were produced?

14 on Thursday
Reply by Modulo '70

"The eBay photographs didn't do it justice, that looks stunning. Nice work Mark."

Tribble replied May 12 to Looking for a Crestworth Phantomlite spare part

5 May 12
Reply by Modulo '70

"Was it this phantom which that had an awful spray fitted? I'll have a look in mine t…"

Tribble replied May 10 to Looking for a Crestworth Phantomlite spare part

5 May 12
Reply by Modulo '70

"Looks nice, I'd run it for a few hours every day to see if it starts flowing better.…"

Tribble replied May 8 to Flea market find - probably china garbage BUT........

6 May 12
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service