Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Lamp Caretaker's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone here and on Instagram who purchased one of these spectacular lamps o…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 8, 2020 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by VOXul

"Zach - mine slowly rotated then it started rotating faster and abruptly slows down a…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 6, 2020 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by VOXul

"I spoke to Selleer and they are taking care of the issue.  I advised members here to…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 5, 2020 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by VOXul

"Hi Joe-  i apologize.  I majorly forgot that I was not speaking to you direct and th…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 5, 2020 to MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

39 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by VOXul

"I know what lamp your speaking about because I have one that I replaced the  glitter…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 5, 2020 to Can you help me find a specific lamp?

5 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"I own the HUMUNGO which in my opinion is the TIFFANY of all the lava lamps.  I've ne…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 11, 2020 to Were Colossus/Humungo Lamps Advertised?

26 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Dillon neimiller

"I took another persons post/ advice and purchased a lid gripper and it did not work.…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 2, 2020 to How Do You Remove The Outer Decorative Cap From A Vintage 70s/80s Century Bottle?

5 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"You can try making your own lava lamp at home but it won't be the same as the origin…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Nov 11, 2019 to New to this.

4 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Andrew Webb

"You never mentioned what the sellers asking price is so it's hard to determine if yo…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5, 2019 to Have a chance at a colossus.

2 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by shane jones

"Good luck finding a replacement spray for your lamp .  It's rare to see one come up…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5, 2019 to Fiber Optic Spray replacement

6 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Critter

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service