Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Keith's Discussions (1,954)

Discussions Replied To (1860) Replies Latest Activity

"In the late 90's lava had the custom series where you could by the base and/or the g…"

Keith replied 20 hours ago to Learned a valuable lesson today - let items get to room temp before cleaning in the summer

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"Here's a start; The following were made by Dr What!? "

Keith replied 23 hours ago to Learned a valuable lesson today - let items get to room temp before cleaning in the summer

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"Green/white is one of the less common colors, but $15 for any wizard now-a-days is n…"

Keith replied yesterday to Learned a valuable lesson today - let items get to room temp before cleaning in the summer

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"Soap is an emulsifyer, that is it lets water and oils (and wax, which is what the "l…"

Keith replied yesterday to Help! Did I ruin my coachlite lava?

22 2 hours ago
Reply by Claude J

"Oh man, that's hard.   I still remember that gutted feeling from some 40 years ago w…"

Keith replied on Friday to Learned a valuable lesson today - let items get to room temp before cleaning in the summer

15 7 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"Glad to help!"

Keith replied on Thursday to Overheated Century?

15 on Thursday
Reply by Keith

"So I'm not sure of what steps you took with this lamp.  Are the pictures with a diff…"

Keith replied on Thursday to Overheated Century?

15 on Thursday
Reply by Keith

"So just as I thought I'm going to have to redo these globes. The was just forms a pl…"

Keith replied on Tuesday to Link-d

5 on Tuesday
Reply by kero48

"Hot wax at the top is the first overheated stage, then a dome at the bottom.  That's…"

Keith replied on Tuesday to Overheated Century?

15 on Thursday
Reply by Keith

"Those look really good! Glitter just isn't my thing though, I don't even display the…"

Keith replied on Tuesday to Link'd Glitter lamps

2 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service