Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Keith's Discussions (1,769)

Discussions Replied To (1676) Replies Latest Activity

"Alas, I have not been.  But there is a flea market called Traders Village that is 7…"

Keith replied on Sunday to Peace Sign Chandelier

3 on Sunday
Reply by Kelly

"You are most welcome.  Those bottles are a heck of a lot cleaner than when I sent th…"

Keith replied Jun 19 to Bottle cleaning tip maybe some of you don't do but works like charm!

5 Jun 20
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

"Fantastic colors!!  Great work as always!"

Keith replied Jun 16 to Florence Art Restored!

12 Jun 18
Reply by Kirk

"The fluid level actually looks right for a cold Lava Lamp brand glitter globe.  When…"

Keith replied Jun 14 to Worst Glitterlamp ever?? starting shot for a new recycling project...

3 Jun 14
Reply by kero48

"Much great information has been lost when a members account has been closed, but the…"

Keith replied Jun 14 to Why are there so often posts missing in the older archived threads?

6 Jun 15
Reply by Erin

"Interested, but I haven't heard anything recently"

Keith replied Jun 14 to Lava Insiders

10 Jun 16
Reply by kero48

"Nice!  I think your on the right track about the bubbles in the wax.  Not that they…"

Keith replied Jun 11 to Grande flea market find

6 Jun 12
Reply by kero48

"The larger bottle that is used on the Century base, as well as the Aristocrat base,…"

Keith replied Jun 7 to globe cracked but not fractured - is it still usable?

15 Jun 8
Reply by kero48

"What Kero said But I do use a bottle cap remover  I go around the cap lifting it ver…"

Keith replied Jun 7 to globe cracked but not fractured - is it still usable?

15 Jun 8
Reply by kero48

"The 52 oz bottles are indeed compatible but they're not screw tops, so you would nee…"

Keith replied Jun 6 to globe cracked but not fractured - is it still usable?

15 Jun 8
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service