Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Keith's Discussions (1,795)

Discussions Replied To (1702) Replies Latest Activity

"Does it go to a stage of goo balls collecting at the top before it domes?  That woul…"

Keith replied on Sunday to Late 90's #02 bottle problem - doming after about 2.5 hours.

7 10 hours ago
Reply by kero48

"The first 20 is easy, the next 20 can present display/storage problems, it goes down…"

Keith replied on Sunday to New Collector :)

5 on Sunday
Reply by kero48

"Hey Randy, welcome to OozingGoo!  Beautiful lamp you have there, too bad it isn't ru…"

Keith replied Aug 1 to Intro

1 Aug 1
Reply by Keith

"What Alfred said, but also, repeatedly running a lamp to overheating stage or lettin…"

Keith replied Jul 31 to LL runs for 2 weeks then 'mounds' - normal operation or is it depressed :)

3 Jul 31
Reply by Mr MaGoo

"Sweet!   Just so you know, that globe isn't cloudy, just some clear fluid lamps have…"

Keith replied Jul 30 to My first lamp

16 Aug 3
Reply by Dominick Pasquale Ciampi

"Most definitely coat the globe with the surf!!!  Just to emphasize, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

Keith replied Jul 29 to Black Gold Squiggle refill

7 Jul 29
Reply by shane jones

"Is there any interaction of the two wax parts?  Or are they still separated when col…"

Keith replied Jul 28 to My first lamp

16 Aug 3

"This is the bulb you need 40W A15 Appliance.  Some of the new lava lamps take a 25 w…"

Keith replied Jul 28 to My first lamp

16 Aug 3

"But the SLS from Amazon would be the better product.  If you can find it in powder…"

Keith replied Jul 26 to #121D Problem & New Fine #12 Swirl

13 Jul 29
Reply by kero48

"Unscented Miracle Bubble; I have used scented bubble solution before and had the glo…"

Keith replied Jul 25 to #121D Problem & New Fine #12 Swirl

13 Jul 29
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service