Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Victoria Blades's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hiya, I have no idea why it's attached to the base! Mine always just sat on top of t…"

Victoria Blades replied Jan 24, 2017 to Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

"I keep it plugged in our little walkway (wooden floor) and to the left is our living…"

Victoria Blades replied Jan 23, 2017 to Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

"I've heard of wax losing its elasticity... which could be the case since it's so old…"

Victoria Blades replied Jan 23, 2017 to Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

"Thanks for your response! The lava definitely got past the neck and kinda consolidat…"

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

"So, I tried using  a towel and it did help heat up the wax, but it just moved up to…"

Victoria Blades replied Jan 22, 2017 to Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

"Thank you for your response! I was so curious as to what this brand was! I haven't t…"

Victoria Blades replied Jan 16, 2017 to Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

"Thanks for recommending something to help melt that stubborn wax at the top. I've ha…"

Victoria Blades replied Jan 15, 2017 to Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service