Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

João Roberto Gabbardo's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you are sure! I don’t know how I could make this mistake when I put the message…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied Jun 5, 2011 to Building your lava lamp: how to make the life easier?

7 May 16, 2017
Reply by Peter Panussi

"Hi Edbert,   Since I put the text telling about the densimeter in the thread I expec…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied Jun 5, 2011 to Building your lava lamp: how to make the life easier?

7 May 16, 2017
Reply by Peter Panussi

"Hi Edbert, Sorry for the delay to answer you. Well, in fact this thread is completel…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied Jun 3, 2011 to Building your lava lamp: how to make the life easier?

7 May 16, 2017
Reply by Peter Panussi

"Hello, Repair the cracks will be difficult if they are on the edges of the containe…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied Jun 6, 2009 to HELP! My Wave machine has a leak!!!

20 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"It is another proof that the retro basic formula really works! Another team of stude…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied May 10, 2009 to Science Fair Project

11 May 10, 2009
Reply by João Roberto Gabbardo

"How you think about use a densimeter to determine the specific gravity of the ooze a…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied May 10, 2009 to Finally Perfect!!!!

9 May 10, 2009
Reply by João Roberto Gabbardo

"I doubt that let the lamp in the basement will clear the liquid. Ideally the two liq…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied May 9, 2009 to New lamp arrived with cloudy liquid

21 May 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Lawrence

"Receive the new lava lamp with the liquid clouded is really a very bad notice and I…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied May 9, 2009 to New lamp arrived with cloudy liquid

21 May 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Lawrence

"Ok, let’s try to suggest some ideas. I had a similar deception when I purchased my f…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied Apr 26, 2009 to lamp only with WAX... help

12 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Daniele

"It is an interesting coincidence: I added a discussion with this same title at 22/04…"

João Roberto Gabbardo replied Apr 26, 2009 to Building your lava lamp: how to make the life easier?

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Nancy

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service