Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live Chat! added to tabs at top!

Hi Gooheads! We just added a "Live Chat" tab at the top right of every page. You can still use the pop-up links from the bottom of the page…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Rocket lava lamp

Hi Does Anyone know Who made these and if they are still avalible I would like to get some. They flowed very well from what i remember all…

Started by john

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Coolsox

Help! I just bought a 1986 Century and the lava isn't flowing correctly.

I am not an expert here but this lamp seems to be running hot. The lava is not staying in the coil and is either hovering over the coil or…

Started by lana miller

11 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by lana miller

Newly rescued Oozy Glo rocket- lava won't move

Help needed- I want to try salvaging this Oozy lamp I rescued yesterday from Goodwill. The water is clear, not cloudy, so the thing looked…

Started by Mark Morgan

1 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Mark Morgan

Mathmos New lamp no news and it's Now July?

My Question is does or has anyone heard about mathmos New lava Lamp i was told it was going to be lauched in july Any news please?

Started by john

36 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by john

Help, Bought a lava-lite metallic lamp lava is stuck at top and sticking to side of bottle what can I do?

Got a lava-lite metallic today, started warmingup ok but then wax is stuck at top of bottle and some wax has stuck to the side of the lamp.…

Started by john

4 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by john

Making a 5 foot tall Lava Lamp?

Hi, I am attempting to make a 5 foot long lava lamp which is 6 inches in diameter. I have a big glass tube for the purpose. At the moment…

Started by Ashish Chand

6 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Makes me wanna quit lava lamps...

The lamp I have is a 36oz "The Original Lava Brand." To my dismay, Made In China... I've left it on for a bit, and it stayed in a blob at…

Started by k h

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Kind of Stumped....

So my Dad had this thing out in the sideshed for a number of years. I think it is a Century, not really sure. But I've plugged it in a coup…

Started by Molly Underwood

2 Jul 1, 2009

ebay drop down menus

Hey everyone! I finally got around to one of my pet projects that has been on my to do list: the ebay tabs with drop down menus. check them…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service