Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'mathmos' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Refilling a yellow fluidium

Hi, I've tried to refill my old yellow fluidium using a few recipes I've found on here, none have worked so far. It now looks like magma to…

Started by Craig Bell

0 Sep 29

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

8 Jul 17
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Cloudy Telstar Replacement Bottle

Hey All, so the telstar I ordered a couple of months ago started having sticking wax. Mathmos recommended I run it longer, submerge it in h…

Started by James

3 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Mr T

Help with Re-Wiring Astro

Hey all, I was planning to convert my Astro to US wiring using the post by Brad on here, but the keyless socket I ordered looks a bit diff…

Started by James

1 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by James

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

29 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by James

Telstar Slow Flow

Hey all! I got my second imported Mathmos, a beautiful copper/black Telstar with Green/Blue bottle. I'm using a converter for the wattage.…

Started by James

6 Jun 17, 2020
Reply by Johnny

Mathmos Wall Neos (Violet/Pink)

Just thought I'd share these beauties that I had forwarded from the UK to here in the US so I could decorate my living room a bit :)

Started by James

11 Jun 3, 2020
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Mathmos custom bottles Astro Astro baby Telstar

Hi, I have listed a chart for anyone who would want to make there own mathmos colour combo. I will be ordering a big number of mathmos bott…

Started by john

4 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by lampfancy

Mathmos still good/Lava Lite better quality now?

I have picked up some near brand new lava lite lava lamps (Made at the end of last year) and while I wanted Mathmos I needed something for…

Started by Kitsuku Mitsumatski

2 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Mathmos Telstar repair advice: loose socket, bottle striking bulb?

Hello, I need some advice on how to repair a Mathmos Telstar, or whether I need to do anything at all. The problem I see is that the bulb s…

Started by Brad

6 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Brad

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service