Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'mathmos' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

1 Feb 15
Reply by ImMelting

Mathmos still good/Lava Lite better quality now?

I have picked up some near brand new lava lite lava lamps (Made at the end of last year) and while I wanted Mathmos I needed something for…

Started by Kitsuku Mitsumatski

2 Feb 13
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Mathmos Telstar repair advice: loose socket, bottle striking bulb?

Hello, I need some advice on how to repair a Mathmos Telstar, or whether I need to do anything at all. The problem I see is that the bulb s…

Started by Brad

6 Jan 31
Reply by Brad

Mathmos Space Projector. Is it broken?

Hi! I bought second hand projector on eBay. I though is was going to be perfect as the lava lamp I have but it didn't. Can someone address…

Started by Alexander Bolovintsev

1 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by doddy

Mathmos sputnik wanted

Hi there, I'd love to own a mathmos sputnik in blue. Is anybody here, who wants to sell one ? Greetings Thorsten

Started by lonesome78

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Simon Lloyd

GOOLAMP Glitter Bottle suitable for Lunar FOR SALE!

GOOLAMP Glitter Bottle for Lunar FOR SALE! Hi everyone. I want to show you my new Glitter Bottles suitable for the Mahmos Lunar Lavalamp. Y…

Started by Marcel

6 May 3, 2018
Reply by Marcel

Little help please? - first time buyer

Hi all, Have just stumbled across this site after suddenly getting the urge to own a lava lamp and doing some research. I'm wondering if…

Started by Joe Mumma

5 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Joe Mumma

Using a Mathmos Bottle in an Old Lava Lite Base

I own a lava lite model e127444-b that I got a long time ago. The base is 98 mm wide and around 51 mm deep (measured from the top of the bu…

Started by Gus

0 Feb 19, 2016

For advanced lava engineers - heat but no light

I have a silverwax glitter ball baby astro and as good as it looks on, I reckon it looks even better when it's flowing but switched off - l…

Started by Reszound

12 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Nee

How I finally re-wired my Mathmos Jet/Astrobaby

I got this lamp off eBay last year and felt my best bet for future enjoyment was to re-wire for the US. I made one really bad attempt (seen…

Started by Erin

26 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service