Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

NATIONAL CABLE NETWORK AND THE PRODUCERS OF “MY COLLECTION OBSESSION”

ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SERIOUS AND DEDICATED COLLECTORS OF ALL KINDS.

IS COLLECTING A PART OF YOUR DAILY LIFE?

ARE PARTS OF YOUR COLLECTION IN EVERY ROOM OF YOUR HOUSE?

DO YOU HAVE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL OBJECTS THAT YOU ARE EXTREMELY PROUD OF?

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT  MYCOLLECTIONOBSESSION@GMAIL.COM. IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE ANY PHOTOS, ARTICLES, OR VIDEOS THAT WILL HELP US ASSESS THE EXTENT OF YOUR COLLECTION. ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE KEPT FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY.

Views: 1502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well this could be a good thing though, someone mentioned that this show goes down the loonie collector / hoarding route. Ever seen hoarders? that show makes my skin crawl....

I think that's why I wasn't chosen.  My life is not totally engrossed around my collections.  They are a part of me, but they don't rule me.

iI don't think anyone on hear is that obbsesed - we like our lamps - collecting, making etc but our life isn't dictated by lava lamps.

I would still like to see the show though and if a lava collector / enthusiast is on the show - that would be interesting.

Bryin said:

I think that's why I wasn't chosen.  My life is not totally engrossed around my collections.  They are a part of me, but they don't rule me.

They were selling the Lava Grande Tiffany style lamp on Bid tv last night! it went for 28 pounds + postage

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service