Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok.... just a few more.

LOVE EM JIM! I believe those are freshies, well played cat post my man!

That R.C. car one and the Cyclops eyes had me crying, you should see my cats with a green laser, they stare at the actual beam like some alien ship is cutting through their air! Then they spot the dot and it is all over, things break.

I have some new stuff too if I could ever catch a moment to collect and put them together, maybe this evening >:)

Haha!!  Great Jim!  Good laughs right there ;)

Fantastic Jim - we cant get enough cat gifs

The Cyclops cat is the best one - video editing has found its true purpose

Thanks Vox - the outfit does light up the whole place under UV light, I would like to Incorporated or get LED masks but i doubt they would last long

The gas mask gif looks cool - very industrial fetish

'Holdin' on to what's golden'

Didn't hold on to what's golden :P

But we must carry on!

How we get there is unknown, maybe a Ferrari

I say wings

Jim said:

And some more....

Look at all those glorious posts!!  That stern cat you posted Keith, reminds me of Ron Perlman for some reason...minus the butterfly and the wind wrapped Lennon glasses.

I was thinking earlier in his career ;)

VOXul said:

Look at all those glorious posts!!  That stern cat you posted Keith, reminds me of Ron Perlman for some reason...minus the butterfly and the wind wrapped Lennon glasses.

Linda Hamilto...oh wait yes, he does match closer back in the day ;)

Makes me want to bust out the neon and get it displayed!

KEEP NEON ALIVE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service