Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Wave Machine will be up on ebay

All,  I listed my 16" 1981 Wave Machine on ebay.  It should be starting around 9:00 EST.  it works nice but I never used it recently.  Sear…

Started by Scott

0 Sep 28, 2010

FS: Mathmos and crestworth lamp (US Seller)

these are wired for the UK but could be converted. i will ship overseas but it will be expensive 1 - yellow jet with clear/yellow globe -$8…

Started by MyFriendGoo

7 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by MyFriendGoo

Wanted to buy, Christmas tree lamp

Hi everyone, I know its not goo related but, can anyone help me out here, please? I'm looking to buy a ceramic Christmas tree lamp. Basical…

Started by Susan

7 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Louie's Kit Now Available...

The new site www.gookits.com is up and running. The site is still under construction but for everyones convenience you can still purchase o…

Started by Jonny Magma

3 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Wanted: empty globes and bases.

hey guys. im on the hunt for about 4 empty 32oz globes, and 3 silver wizard bases and caps.im wanting to make green/white and red/white and…

Started by Diin

5 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

04 pink/pink up for trade

I have a pink/pink globe for trade. The globe looks orange when in sunlight, pink when its in a shady area. When its on it looks orange. It…

Started by Autumn

0 Sep 18, 2010

40tn anniversary lamps 60s and 80s.

Where can I buy these? Thanks.

Started by kristy palermo

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

New Lava Lite 32oz Halloween Resins

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to OG but I just wanted to let everyone know I just listed the new Halloween Resins on eBay. Outside of being a co…

Started by Jedite7

5 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Mathmos Telstar Rocket Lamp Green Wax Blue Oil Listing Today On Ebay Uk Domestic Only

Hi guys, Just to let you know that the above lamp will be showing on Ebay Uk this evening around 8.30pm GMT and will be auctioned over 10 d…

Started by James Manley

0 Sep 13, 2010

Looking for the Dolphin Lava Lid

This is the topper that usually is paired with a Seymore lamp. Anyone have one that they are willing to part with? Will trade or buy! I hav…

Started by TJ

0 Sep 8, 2010

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service